Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

We cry when we get no football and then cry when we get too much lol

omagh_gael

Has there been any word on what might happen with the go games blitzes?

Moonshine

What's the story with training now for clubs, is it permitted already? I thought it wasnt allowed to end of June. Wonder did the county Pro give special permission for his crew to train in a nearby town. Any other teams back out training?

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Moonshine on June 14, 2020, 02:51:03 PM
What's the story with training now for clubs, is it permitted already? I thought it wasnt allowed to end of June. Wonder did the county Pro give special permission for his crew to train in a nearby town. Any other teams back out training?

Half them have been training the last few weeks anyway.

sidelineball

Not complaining because I k ow this year is completely messed up but are there other clubs who are going to potentially pull the u16s out? Our club doesn't have huge numbers and rely on overlaps with U14s and minor so a lot of lads will be playing 4 games a week as well as parents having to possibly drive them to games all over the county 4 nights a week. Just curious, thanks.

tyronerebel

Does it really matter who are out training or not teams/ players that need football/ training to keep their head and physical shape in good condition is well entitled to be out training and not listen to someone like you.

Moonshine

Quote from: tyronerebel on June 15, 2020, 11:53:39 AM

Does it really matter who are out training or not teams/ players that need football/ training to keep their head and physical shape in good condition is well entitled to be out training and not listen to someone like you.

Must of hit a nerve with you Eugene. Irrespective of what you say rules clearly state clubs only start training in groups of no more than 10 at the end of the month. Like other clubs I know lads have been keeping in shape on their own keeping within the rules set out by government. Some people are taking this pandemic serious even if your not. But this was a clear breach of the rules set out!!You dont want to be caught rebel train in your own town you clown.

Jimbop

Correct me if im wrong, but im fairly certain groups of 10 are allowed to train outside as long as social distancing is adhered to. Plenty of gyms doing outdoor classes. GAA grounds are closed so if a group of 10 lads want to do fitness work together at a public park then what is the problem or am i missing something?
Unless of course they were contact training? In which case that is an issue and would be wreckless behaviour.

TwoUpTwoDown

Quote from: Moonshine on June 15, 2020, 12:46:48 PM

Must of hit a nerve with you Eugene. Irrespective of what you say rules clearly state clubs only start training in groups of no more than 10 at the end of the month. Like other clubs I know lads have been keeping in shape on their own keeping within the rules set out by government. Some people are taking this pandemic serious even if your not. But this was a clear breach of the rules set out!!You dont want to be caught rebel train in your own town you clown.

Now trust me, I'd love an opportunity to have a pop at our Eugene  ;D but from I seen, there was a group of 9 Clogher lads on the soccer pitch doing running. Now there were balls there but weren't in use when I seen them...however you'd be thick to think they were just there for decoration!! So as far as I'm aware they didn't break any rules? Although it's amazing that the other clubs players that were kicking about on the GAA pitch has went unnoticed but...big Division 1 rivals of EC too...some have no shame

Moonshine

Quote from: TwoUpTwoDown on June 15, 2020, 01:20:15 PM
Quote from: Moonshine on June 15, 2020, 12:46:48 PM

Now trust me, I'd love an opportunity to have a pop at our Eugene  ;D but from I seen, there was a group of 9 Clogher lads on the soccer pitch doing running. Now there were balls there but weren't in use when I seen them...however you'd be thick to think they were just there for decoration!! So as far as I'm aware they didn't break any rules? Although it's amazing that the other clubs players that were kicking about on the GAA pitch has went unnoticed but...big Division 1 rivals of EC too...some have no shame

Your are missing the point aswell. Is it permitted to train in groups of 9 , I must of missed that on the GAA roadmap. Shame on the lads that were kicking about on the pitch too whichever club they were from.
I hope this passes quickly and we can back to playing football safely.

Jimbop

Its nothing to do with the GAA what lads do with their free time in a public park.
If anyone is training in group of more than 10, not socially distancing in a public park then its an issue for the law. Again nothing to do with the GAA.
What a clown.

Moonshine

Quote from: Jimbop on June 15, 2020, 02:20:20 PM
Its nothing to do with the GAA what lads do with their free time in a public park.
If anyone is training in group of more than 10, not socially distancing in a public park then its an issue for the law. Again nothing to do with the GAA.
What a clown.

Fair point if someone is training their fitness in a public park. But as mentioned by someone else above having Gaelic footballs in use and managers their would be enough evidence to suggest some form of GAA coaching was going on. Plus video and photo evidence would suggest not much social distancing.So in fact has something to do with GAA.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Moonshine on June 15, 2020, 03:07:30 PM
What a clown.

Fair point if someone is training their fitness in a public park. But as mentioned by someone else above having Gaelic footballs in use and managers their would be enough evidence to suggest some form of GAA coaching was going on. Plus video and photo evidence would suggest not much social distancing.So in fact has something to do with GAA.

What is your point here Moonshine, do you just want to throw some club under the bus because you don't get a game for them or they are the team next door?

Or are you just not interested in a return to football?

If it's the former, go away. You have no point and it's irritating.

Jimbop

What a clown.

Now youre dictating what type of balls they can use. Cant make this up 😂😂 

As i said if they were doing contact training then thats not on. But i really cant imagine anyone to be that stupid. If theres evidence lets have it...

Moonshine

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on June 15, 2020, 03:18:56 PM
What a clown.

What is your point here Moonshine, do you just want to throw some club under the bus because you don't get a game for them or they are the team next door?

Or are you just not interested in a return to football?

If it's the former, go away. You have no point and it's irritating.

I think if you look at my original point I asked is other teams out training as I thought it wasnt allowed. My response was to someone saying they are entitled to train as a team. Which in fact by the gaa roadmap they are not. As for your comment on throwing them under a bus, honestly whether they go punished or unpunished doesnt bother me. What does is the fact we are still in the middle of a pandemic and people are trying to take shortcuts around rules which will end up us having no football and the virus growing again. Of course I'm interested in football returning as everyone is. But is it actually safe for it to return? Half high profile GAA figures are divided on that. So merely I making a point about facts and current situations if you have a problem with that cover your eyes and get someone to read you the next comment.