The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dolph1

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 24, 2019, 02:02:00 AM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 22, 2019, 08:26:21 PM
Eamonn/sid

FFS. You too? I messaged Sid the other day to check that he wasn't me. He assured me that he wasn't. If any mods are listening in here I'm sure they can confirm that we have different IP numbers.

This kind of  unfounded accusation only strengthens the case for you being an Adolf1 sock puppet. And who wants to be accused of being thon gobsh1te? I believe sock puppetry is against the rules here. Don't have me to report you.

It's difficult to find something that could be both hilarious and tragic at the same time but I think that post above from Eamonnca1/Sid might be it!

Messaging yourself in a vain attempt to pretend to be someone else and then telling the rest of us about it is comedy gold!
Reminds me of that Christine Blazey Liar Ford trial. We MUST believe you :D

You're sort of reminding me of someone else with these shenanagins.

Glad others are seeing through the Eamonn/Sid lies.
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

Dolph1

Quote from: sid waddell on February 22, 2019, 07:47:34 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 22, 2019, 05:59:36 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 22, 2019, 03:53:02 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 22, 2019, 08:55:57 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 22, 2019, 05:55:53 AM
Lynch, your exact words were:

"If you are a kaperneck fan , well he painted himself into that corner and I have no sympathy for him for bringing that into American football sporting arenas."

(My emphasis.)

You expect us to believe that the word "that" in your statement refers to something other than politics? Or maybe you're now going to use some contorted logic to suggest that the BLM movement is not political. Whatever.

Don't insult our intelligence. We all know you weren't talking about the weather.

Sport has always been political. Kaperneck is not the first person to use a sporting platform to make a political point.
No offense but you are certainly pushing the boundaries of cyber bullying here.
Thrusting your opinions down someone's throat and telling them what they mean

My issue with kaperneck and what he did at no stage says political.
It was his actions of starting off a protest within a sporting arena that annoyed me. He could have protested outside city hall during the week, but to bring any protest into sports is wrong.  Whether the protest is personal pay related , gay rights, anti carbon emissions, anti abortion, anti Mexican wall,  anti patriots/brady/deflategate persecution or anti cyber bullying - to highlight and conduct an act in this arena is way wrong.
It was the act of bringing the game into disrepute I was referring to.
So feel free to apologise.. but like most bullying behaviour, I suspect one will be lacking.

What's your opinion on what Tommie Smith and John Carlos did?

How can something political not be political?

Do you have any concept of what politics is at all?
Eamonn/sid
I'm not mentioning politics or political at all.
Please point out where I did.

My issue is with any kind of protest being held within a sporting event.
I'm against strikes at work unless it's a pre agreed union ratified strike.

Your schoolboy name calling about any comprehension on the English language further depicts an ethos of schoolyard bulky boy mentality.
I'm guessing the apology isn't forthcoming ?

Ah I get it.

You don't answer questions and claim imagined victimhood.

You're only here to troll.

A curiously similar modus operandi to another account with similar views to yourself.

I've answered the question posed.
Just because you don't like my answer you are havi g a go sid/eamonn.

If you are questioning who I am... well unlike yourself... I'm double profile  alter ego

Talk about throwing toys out of pram.
That's what comes of bullys not getting their way.
Are you oup or dup?
;)
I can attempt unmannerly rudeness too!!

Better watch out here Lynchbhoy. Because you don't agree with what Eamonnca1/Sid tell you he has now reverted to the Democrat Playbook. He doesn't like it when he's shown up to be incorrect.

Since he can't bully you into submission he is now threatening to report you to authorities for an unknown crime (would remind you of the Russia Probe still going on 2 years later with no evidence found yet). Then he's calling you a sock puppet which means that you work for Vladamir Putin so you must be evil and denounced. I hope for your sake you don't have any bottles of vodka in the house when the "authorities" come around to search or it's off to the gulags with you.

Has he called you a Nazi yet? Won't be long now! That's one of his favourites.

Ciao for now

Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 23, 2019, 08:53:59 PM

"If you are a kaperneck fan , well he painted himself into that corner and I have no sympathy for him for bringing that into American football sporting arenas."

(My emphasis.)

You expect us to believe that the word "that" in your statement refers to something other than politics? Or maybe you're now going to use some contorted logic to suggest that the BLM movement is not political. Whatever.

Don't insult our intelligence. We all know you weren't talking about the weather.

Sport has always been political. Kaperneck is not the first person to use a sporting platform to make a political point.

It was his actions of starting off a protest within a sporting arena that annoyed me. He could have protested outside city hall during the week, but to bring any protest into sports is wrong.  Whether the protest is personal pay related , gay rights, anti carbon emissions, anti abortion, anti Mexican wall,  anti patriots/brady/deflategate persecution or anti cyber bullying - to highlight and conduct an act in this arena is way wrong.
So feel free to apologise.. but like most bullying behaviour, I suspect one will be lacking.

Christ. I don't know what's more pathetic. Crying "cyber bullying" just because you're losing an argument, or denying that police brutality is a political issue.

Was slavery not a political issue?

Was Jim Crow not a political issue?

Was the integration of the south not a political issue?

Was the Northern Ireland civil rights movement not a political issue?

Was the replacement of the RUC by the PSNI not a political issue?
You are showing your lack of manners again.

I've not mentioned politics at all eamon/Sid

I've pointed out that the act of protest shouldn't happen within  sporting arenas.

So your own whinging is off point and as irrelevant as usual.
Unfortunately f our you I'll not be bullied by a keyboard 'Hartman.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Dolph1 on February 24, 2019, 01:33:49 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 22, 2019, 07:47:34 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 22, 2019, 05:59:36 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 22, 2019, 03:53:02 PM

(My emphasis.)

What's your opinion on what Tommie Smith and John Carlos did?

How can something political not be political?

Do you have any concept of what politics is at all?
Eamonn/sid
I'm not mentioning politics or political at all.
Please point out where I did.

My issue is with any kind of protest being held within a sporting event.
I'm against strikes at work unless it's a pre agreed union ratified strike.

Your schoolboy name calling about any comprehension on the English language further depicts an ethos of schoolyard bulky boy mentality.
I'm guessing the apology isn't forthcoming ?

Ah I get it.

You don't answer questions and claim imagined victimhood.

You're only here to troll.

A curiously similar modus operandi to another account with similar views to yourself.

I've answered the question posed.
Just because you don't like my answer you are havi g a go sid/eamonn.

If you are questioning who I am... well unlike yourself... I'm double profile  alter ego

Talk about throwing toys out of pram.
That's what comes of bullys not getting their way.
Are you oup or dup?
;)
I can attempt unmannerly rudeness too!!

Better watch out here Lynchbhoy. Because you don't agree with what Eamonnca1/Sid tell you he has now reverted to the Democrat Playbook. He doesn't like it when he's shown up to be incorrect.

Since he can't bully you into submission he is now threatening to report you to authorities for an unknown crime (would remind you of the Russia Probe still going on 2 years later with no evidence found yet). Then he's calling you a sock puppet which means that you work for Vladamir Putin so you must be evil and denounced. I hope for your sake you don't have any bottles of vodka in the house when the "authorities" come around to search or it's off to the gulags with you.

Has he called you a Nazi yet? Won't be long now! That's one of his favourites.

Ciao for now
No prob

There's plenty on this board who have met me.

Sid/eamon just throwing toys out of pram as he hasn't the capability of bullying.

Would be interested to see what he has to say if he was face to face. I'm sure over coffee he wouldn't be quite the bully. They all sihte themselves.

It will prove I'm real... plus I'll debate until he's had enough..
I'd be intrigued if he spouts the same sites as on here over a coffee

Hound

Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 24, 2019, 03:42:12 PM

I've pointed out that the act of protest shouldn't happen within  sporting arenas.

You'd be great in "The Office" lynchie.

sid waddell

Quote from: Hound on February 25, 2019, 12:43:40 PM

Finchbhoy

seafoid

Quote from: Dolph1 on February 24, 2019, 01:22:10 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 24, 2019, 02:02:00 AM
Eamonn/sid

FFS. You too? I messaged Sid the other day to check that he wasn't me. He assured me that he wasn't. If any mods are listening in here I'm sure they can confirm that we have different IP numbers.

This kind of  unfounded accusation only strengthens the case for you being an Adolf1 sock puppet. And who wants to be accused of being thon gobsh1te? I believe sock puppetry is against the rules here. Don't have me to report you.

It's difficult to find something that could be both hilarious and tragic at the same time but I think that post above from Eamonnca1/Sid might be it!

Messaging yourself in a vain attempt to pretend to be someone else and then telling the rest of us about it is comedy gold!
Reminds me of that Christine Blazey Liar Ford trial. We MUST believe you :D

You're sort of reminding me of someone else with these shenanagins.

Glad others are seeing through the Eamonn/Sid lies.
If Eamonn is Sid you are Ann Coulter
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Hound on February 25, 2019, 12:43:40 PM

Barely make it to my own office!!

I've never watched that tv show...

....at least you aren't resorting to childish name calling like the   lesser IQ types..

RadioGAAGAA

What?

With a username incorporating "bhoy" into it?

edit: If you knew your history, you'd realise just how absurd you've made yourself look!
i usse an speelchekor

trileacman

How long before Eamonnca loses his shit and starts a thread to get lynchbhoy banned?
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Insane Bolt

lynchbhoy

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on February 25, 2019, 10:23:52 PM

What?

With a username incorporating "bhoy" into it?

edit: If you knew your history, you'd realise just how absurd you've made yourself look!
Your assertion is even more obtuse and absurd.
I've never protested at any sporting event.

So your statement is also a tad adolescent at best imo...

Jeez this board has disintegrated into a creche mentality zone..

Ffs

Anyone fancy some actual thinking or conversation rather than cut and paste , herd mentality thinking or cheap childish jibes?

lynchbhoy

Quote from: trileacman on February 25, 2019, 11:23:57 PM
How long before Eamonnca loses his shit and starts a thread to get lynchbhoy banned?
Yeah.. it would be a preposterous conclusion to a preposterous load of rubbish!!

If this is What passes for debate and conversation, I might ban myself.

Eamonnca1

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 26, 2019, 10:45:51 PM
Please do.
Only if you do everyone a favour first...

I don't know if you are a wum or just that ignorant!