NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

oakleaflad

Quote from: oakleaflad on September 02, 2019, 02:07:44 PM
Draft time has been set for 9pm tomorrow evening. I have randomized the draft order ahead of time so that people can prepare for the draft if they wish to do so:

1.   Galway Bay T...
2.   No Luck
3.   Oakleaf Dolp...
4.   Ruthless Ros...
5.   Capt Pats Vi...
6.   Alan Duggan'...
7.   Big Apple Or...
8.   Troy PolaMayo
9.   Lurgan Saints
10.   Geezers49ers

Reminder. 'B' Draft is at 9pm tonight.

oakleaflad

oakleaflad

'B' draft ran off in under an hour last night. Great job everyone. Yahoo predicted me first again with a 12-2 record and an A- grade, so no doubt i'm in for a horror year! Best of luck all

lurganblue

First time i've ever been able to do the draft live myself. Somehow managed to come out with an A grade.  Hadnt a clue who i was drafting towards the end in fairness.  I was very surprised at Mahomes being still available so late in the draft too.

Taylor

lurganblue

lurganblue

Also, if using the app... select league along the bottom, and then "draft" at the top.  It should then go to "view draft recap" with a wee synopsis for you.

Mayo4Sam

3-11 predicted for me, that's what happens when you miss the draft
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

gallsman

lurganblue

I missed the boat early on the running backs and went with receivers instead (9th pick).   Thought i did ok to get Michel late on. 15 carries last night for 14 yards, with the offence putting up 33 points. stinkin.

Capt Pat

Michel will improve in the coming weeks.

Watkins looks like a great pick now with hill getting injured. He should get a lot more targets as a result.

gallsman

Brown and Gordon will really open things up for White and Michel. Michel can't catch passes though which will always limit how much Bellichick will use him, along with the fact he's made of glass.

dec

Ben Roethlisberger was my second QB pick, towards the end of the draft I noticed Tom Brady was still available so I picked him as well even though I thought having 3 QBs was a bit much. I reckoned that I could use one as trade bait.

Glad I mad that decision now.