The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Go to the top of the class Benny!

The Real SlimShady

Someone take Benny off the blacklist!!!

i had a couple of quid on it EW at 20's, which is the only reason i backed it as Benny said it was 8s earlier.

well, not the only reason- it was an open race, only 3 or 4 horses had runs to their name so i thought what the hell. also, my mate said the favourite was a banker and that ruled him out as he's the biggest scud on earth! won easy anyway- good man benny.

bud, thats a tough act to follow- must be the biggest odds tip on here!

bennydorano

Rob Wright's nap today Kilburn in the 4.20 @Ascot, 50/1 this morning!!!  Any horse he naps gets hit very quickly so it'll be gone sharpish, has to be worth an EW.

The Real SlimShady

unless it was rob wright who gave u Dixey then i'll b avoiding it. that tip last night showed therz serious crookery in racing.

maddog

Great tip bennydorano, glad a few of the lads got on anyway. I took the 10/1 early price with Fred Dones, but not to worry, a winner is a winner. Will be having a fiver ew on Kilburn for the craic. Keep em coming.
Btw - was that text the biggest roar you let out in Abbey Park last night? ;)

girt_giggler

So anyone any fancies today?

I shall be having a good wee wad on All My Loving ( 3.05 Ascot).  Currently only 13/8 and can see it gettin shorter but find it hard to oppose.   solid form, ran well in the Oaks & dropping into Group 2 company so it shall be my personal NAP of the day. 

Not really looked at any further races in detail as yet.

The Real SlimShady

the Antrim hurlers money will surely be on Winker Watson in the first  ;)

girt_giggler

i backed him last time out.  am sure he will have his followers but not for me today, big step up & certainly not at that price, although them non-runners have maybe helped make it so short

bennydorano

The man who gave me Dixey :o is just of the phone and says he's had word from England for Desert Dew in the 4.55 @Ascot 7/1

I wouldn't being going mad in a top class race like that, but there ye go, passing on the info.

full back

Good man Benny, took it at first show, got 16's - a winner is a winner

Bud Wiser

Quotebud, thats a tough act to follow- must be the biggest odds tip on here!

Anyway Verchoyles Lad at Down Royal and Liefly are out at the weekend and despite all the leading zero's I will be backing the lad e/w early. Owner of liefly is in Italy but was told not to back the lad at Leopardstown and wait 'till next race.  The height of hookery, thats what I call it. 

maddog

Quote from: Bud Wiser on June 21, 2007, 01:01:42 PM
Quotebud, thats a tough act to follow- must be the biggest odds tip on here!

Anyway Verchoyles Lad at Down Royal and Liefly are out at the weekend and despite all the leading zero's I will be backing the lad e/w early. Owner of liefly is in Italy but was told not to back the lad at Leopardstown and wait 'till next race.  The height of hookery, thats what I call it. 

Is vercholyles not at Kilbeggan on 25th?

girt_giggler

8.30 Kilbeggan on Monday evening is only place i see it entered.  No mention of it  @ Down Royal

girt_giggler

Quote from: The Real SlimShady on June 21, 2007, 10:58:15 AM
the Antrim hurlers money will surely be on Winker Watson in the first  ;)

looks like it, in loughgiel at least!

The Real SlimShady