Rory McIlroy

Started by Oraisteach, February 26, 2012, 06:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WT4E

Quote from: Christmas Lights on May 21, 2014, 03:08:51 PM
He's an idiot anyway for even considering getting married at his age and fame and type of lifestyle he has.

He will be forever touring with his golf and with each country there will be so much easy poontang to have, so why the hell would he be getting married?

Agreed!

But why get engaged in the first place and why wait to the invites are going out to call it off! Bad Form IMO!

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: WT4E on May 21, 2014, 03:25:51 PM
He's an idiot anyway for even considering getting married at his age and fame and type of lifestyle he has.

He will be forever touring with his golf and with each country there will be so much easy poontang to have, so why the hell would he be getting married?

Agreed!

But why get engaged in the first place and why wait to the invites are going out to call it off! Bad Form IMO!

Are you pissed off because you are missing out on the wedding?

Puckoon

You're totally right. The wee bastard probably woke up yesterday and thought, how can I break this girls heart today.

WT4E

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 21, 2014, 04:13:14 PM
Quote from: WT4E on May 21, 2014, 03:25:51 PM

Agreed!

Are you pissed off because you are missing out on the wedding?

No because I'm missing out on the stag do!!!!

Wildweasel74

seems pretty pathetic to ask her at Christmas, then pull out especially after senting out wedding invitations at the weekend i sort understand if he was having 2nd thoughts if she had asked him and he had feel under pressure to say yes, maybe she can actually go back to training regularly for tennis instead of following him round on tour like a little lapdog, she be better for it,though she not think that at the minute, ah classy guy!!

Puckoon

100% less pathetic than going forward with it

Tubberman

Quote from: Puckoon on May 21, 2014, 07:34:10 PM
100% less pathetic than going forward with it

Exactly. He obviously thought it was what he wanted when he proposed.
He's realised now that's not the case, and it takes balls to call it off - especially when you've got the world media reporting on it and speculating.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Wildweasel74

been abit handy to call it over before senting out the wedding invites, he see the light between the weekend past and now.

southdown

I have said it on here before, there is nothing to like about him. 

Milltown Row2

Quote from: southdown on May 22, 2014, 01:22:11 PM

Course, we know you hate him.

He'd have been a complete cnut had he married her and then divorced her soon after. Like millions of people who get into a relationship, some get married and some don't. Sending invitations means feck all, these things happen.

Live your life in the public eye will always bring problems, every dick gets to have their 10cents worth, as if they know these people personally.  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AQMP

I'm glad he's British!

southdown

Just my opinion Milltown, which I have held for some time based on his interviews on TV, public strops and generally how he comes across, long before this incident.  Looks like I've touched a nerve!

laoislad

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 22, 2014, 01:27:16 PM
Quote from: southdown on May 22, 2014, 01:22:11 PM

Course, we know you hate him.

He'd have been a complete cnut had he married her and then divorced her soon after. Like millions of people who get into a relationship, some get married and some don't. Sending invitations means feck all, these things happen.

Live your life in the public eye will always bring problems, every dick gets to have their 10cents worth, as if they know these people personally.  ;D
Plus he would have had to give her a big pay off....
Maybe she wouldn't sign a prenup and he was advised against marrying her....
I agree with southdown also.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Franko

Agree with southdown - why do some people feel the need to have a hissy fit when someone says they dont like him?