You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnevin

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 10, 2007, 11:26:03 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 10, 2007, 11:22:56 PM
Youngwans who shift each other on the pavement  and don't get out of your way as your out for a evening walk
I was going to post that this evening and then I forgot!

Couldnt get into a shop this evening with two up against the door, tongues down each others throats, hands everywhere!
POG you really are a grump aul man , LL i knew you where already :D
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Gnevin on September 10, 2007, 11:26:52 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 10, 2007, 11:26:03 PM
Youngwans who shift each other on the pavement  and don't get out of your way as your out for a evening walk
I was going to post that this evening and then I forgot!

Couldnt get into a shop this evening with two up against the door, tongues down each others throats, hands everywhere!
POG you really are a grump aul man , LL i knew you where already :D

I'm not oul!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

You a big fan of the evenin walk laoislad? ;)

Gabriel_Hurl

Puckoon

The Real Laoislad

Why are some people so ignorant?
I pulled into a petrol station just outside Mullingar on the Dublin Road,As i was walking to the shop this f**ker nearly knocks me over in his Merc then proceeds to park in the disabled zone,He jumps out of the car and heads towards the toilet...
Then as i was in the shop queing up to pay said man comes in roaring and shouting why were the toilets not working,It was bad enough that he proceeded to skip the queue to speak to the girl behind the counter but the abuse he gave her was shocking..
I wasn't having any of it so i said to him firstly that i was next in the queue that he just skipped and also was there any need to speak to the girl in that way as it wasn't her fault the toilets weren't working...
Naturally he told me to f**k off and mind my own business and then turned to the girl and said "f**k off back to your own country" and then walked out
What a bastard..I got his number plate but i suppose there is no point in ringing Guards
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 14, 2007, 03:52:31 PM
I pulled into a petrol station just outside Mullingar on the Dublin Road,As i was walking to the shop this f**ker nearly knocks me over in his Merc then proceeds to park in the disabled zone,He jumps out of the car and heads towards the toilet...
Then as i was in the shop queing up to pay said man comes in roaring and shouting why were the toilets not working,It was bad enough that he proceeded to skip the queue to speak to the girl behind the counter but the abuse he gave her was shocking..
I wasn't having any of it so i said to him firstly that i was next in the queue that he just skipped and also was there any need to speak to the girl in that way as it wasn't her fault the toilets weren't working...
Naturally he told me to f**k off and mind my own business and then turned to the girl and said "f**k off back to your own country" and then walked out
What a bastard..I got his number plate but i suppose there is no point in ringing Guards

Maybe he has irritable bowel syndrome....

Louth Exile

Fair play to you LL for piping up at him, by the way did you notice a trail of skitter coming from your man as he was leaving (given the toilets weren't working and not that he was afraid of you or anything  ;D)
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Bensars

The lengths you will go to LL for a shift.

Did she give you her number ?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Bensars on September 14, 2007, 04:27:25 PM

The lengths you will go to LL for a shift.

Did she give you her number ?

:D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

BT's helpline. Spent 20mins chatting to a woman in India called "Mary". All she kept saying was 'hello!'

ARGH!
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

QuoteBT's helpline. Spent 20mins chatting to a woman in India called "Mary". All she kept saying was 'hello!'

And what where you talking about for 20 minutes when all she could say was hello?

ziggysego

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 16, 2007, 09:26:09 PM
QuoteBT's helpline. Spent 20mins chatting to a woman in India called "Mary". All she kept saying was 'hello!'

And what where you talking about for 20 minutes when all she could say was hello?

Been passed round from person to person, until I got her. Got extremely frustrated and hung up.
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on September 16, 2007, 09:22:34 PM
BT's helpline. Spent 20mins chatting to a woman in India called "Mary". All she kept saying was 'hello!'

ARGH!

Maybe she couldn't understand the Tyrone accent   :P
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on September 16, 2007, 09:29:19 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 16, 2007, 09:26:09 PM

Been passed round from person to person, until I got her. Got extremely frustrated and hung up.

My record with them is about hour and half, speaking to 6 or 7 people including someone in wales who couldn't help because our system is not on their computers.  If I ever crack up I'll end up in the nearest BT centre blowing people's brains out. 
I hope to God I see the day when they don't have the monopoly on phone lines and are begging for customers because the c***ts don't give a f**k.