The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHEEDY

that has to be 1 of the most dismal performances i have ever seen from an everton team. what moyes sees in anichebe is beyond me. he has to be the worst player ever to play for everton. even moyes looked like he had given up at the end.
nil satis nisi optimum

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: SHEEDY on February 13, 2011, 07:16:59 PM
that has to be 1 of the most dismal performances i have ever seen from an everton team. what moyes sees in anichebe is beyond me. he has to be the worst player ever to play for everton. even moyes looked like he had given up at the end.

Even before the day I thought Moyes's reign is coming to an end. Id- and I am not making any assumptions here- Chelsea put them out of the cup on Saturday, I've a feeling he'll resign.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 13, 2011, 09:07:44 PM

Even before the day I thought Moyes's reign is coming to an end. Id- and I am not making any assumptions here- Chelsea put them out of the cup on Saturday, I've a feeling he'll resign.

Probably taken them as far as he can to be honest unless they get some major investment in.

AZOffaly

What are the chances (if he does leave) of him ending up at Old Trafford as an assistant and heir apparent to Ferguson?

FermPundit

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 13, 2011, 09:30:41 PM
What are the chances (if he does leave) of him ending up at Old Trafford as an assistant and heir apparent to Ferguson?

My friends think I'm mad but I honesty think Moyes has all the qualities to manage united but I remember Ferguson saying months ago that he feels a very experienced manager is needed to lead a club like man united, which may indicate that Moyes is too young for the role. I really feel sorry for him at Everton. He looked like a beaten man at the end of the game this evening.
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 13, 2011, 09:07:44 PM

Well Moyes won't resign now but what about Carlo?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ONeill

Calm down. That didn't make sense at all.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

orangeman

Imagine what Moyes could do if he had a few more players and few mopre £ !

ONeill

Chesney, the Arsenal keeper, fairly taking the piss outta Cashley on Twitter.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

SHEEDY

brilliant result today. but why is it we can raise our game against the so called big four? hopefully this result can kick start our season. great to see cashly miss and then who better than phil neville to keep his cool. we are still v short up front whe saha isnt playing. reading up next. it would sum up the season if reading won at goodison.
nil satis nisi optimum

Orangemac

Quote from: SHEEDY on February 19, 2011, 08:41:25 PM
brilliant result today. but why is it we can raise our game against the so called big four? hopefully this result can kick start our season. great to see cashly miss and then who better than phil neville to keep his cool. we are still v short up front whe saha isnt playing. reading up next. it would sum up the season if reading won at goodison.
I think we struggle to break teams down especially at Goodison. Moyes likes to be set up defensively and grind out wins.

I think Heitinga's shoulder rattled Cashley. Couldn't happen to a nicer fella.

Fa cup win and avoiding relegation would be a decent season.

STREET FIGHTER

Mr. Nakata

Great response from the toffees. A real dogged performance. We didn't create much but had good posession and got stuck in unlike the horror show against Bolton. I hope Saha's fit for next weekend's game again the black cats. Then it's Reading at home 3 days later. Nasty enough draw should we beat Reading, but one step at a time I suppose. Well done blues. Let's hope it's the turning point....