The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Fuzzman

Drat I would have loved to have went to that but I'm gonna be watching it up in Portrush as going out sea fishing afterwards at 5.30.

Will be back in Belfast later that night though so I'll look out for the Chang Jersies.

Do we have some clause in Rooney's contract that we get a million every time they won the CL?

ziggysego

In Liverpool the posh new mall is called 'Liverpool One'. A shop there is called 'Everton Two'. So its address is 'Everton 2, Liverpool 1'.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Testing Accessibility

Fuzzman

Enjoy the game tomorrow lads and may we finish off the job now and send Hiddink off with a bang

Saha to score a hattrick

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on May 29, 2009, 03:44:09 PM
In Liverpool the posh new mall is called 'Liverpool One'. A shop there is called 'Everton Two'. So its address is 'Everton 2, Liverpool 1'.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Is that true ?  :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Mr. Nakata

It is true. The merchandise store beside the ground is Everton1, the new one in town is Everton2. Love it......

corn02

Quote from: Mr. Nakata on May 29, 2009, 04:36:51 PM
It is true. The merchandise store beside the ground is Everton1, the new one in town is Everton2. Love it......

Just didn't think it true though did yous?

Liverpool also have a store in L4.

Despite the inferiority complex that this displays, it has rebounded - Liverpool 4 Everton 2.

ziggysego

Quote from: corn02 on May 29, 2009, 04:42:01 PM
Quote from: Mr. Nakata on May 29, 2009, 04:36:51 PM

Just didn't think it true though did yous?

Liverpool also have a store in L4.

Despite the inferiority complex that this displays, it has rebounded - Liverpool 4 Everton 2.

Not really, as the address won't show that LOL
Testing Accessibility

deiseach

They've given it a lot of thought

Everton Two, Liverpool One

One would be tempted to make comments about small things pleasing small clubs, but it is quite funny

longrunsthefox

No point in hiding at this stage- well hammered and was like Barca V Utd - Chelsea could have got two or three more. Money talks and that's it. Last year's final was very much a one-off and the days of any team in top league winning trophies are long gone. Disapointed but not going to jump off a building  :)

Mr. Nakata

Agreed fox. Got absolutely hammered watching the game, so it's a bit of a blur, but have no complaints. Played off the park. Would Yak, Arteta and Jagielka have made a difference? Maybe, maybe not. Well done Chelsea. Still think it's been a decent season. Looking forward to getting some quality new players in early doors.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Mr. Nakata on June 01, 2009, 11:34:32 AM
Agreed fox. Got absolutely hammered watching the game, so it's a bit of a blur, but have no complaints. Played off the park. Would Yak, Arteta and Jagielka have made a difference? Maybe, maybe not. Well done Chelsea. Still think it's been a decent season. Looking forward to getting some quality new players in early doors.

I meant Everton got hammered  :D I was as jober as a sudge...

Mr. Nakata

I really hate pre-season. Every year I'm watching the Sky cameras move from ground to ground heading towards midnight on August 31st. Last year Moyes was in a hotel room in Belgium just before the window closed trying to persuade big Fellaini the toffees was the place for him. Job well done, but why oh why let 8 weeks pass. This summer we are trying to sign a young right back from Sheff Utd. I'd never heard off. Great news as it is our weakest position on the park. In comes Harry Redknapp to gazump us at the critical moment. The trials and tribulations of being an Evertonian. Same shit every year.....

boojangles

Quote from: Mr. Nakata on July 17, 2009, 01:39:09 PM
I really hate pre-season. Every year I'm watching the Sky cameras move from ground to ground heading towards midnight on August 31st. Last year Moyes was in a hotel room in Belgium just before the window closed trying to persuade big Fellaini the toffees was the place for him. Job well done, but why oh why let 8 weeks pass. This summer we are trying to sign a young right back from Sheff Utd. I'd never heard off. Great news as it is our weakest position on the park. In comes Harry Redknapp to gazump us at the critical moment. The trials and tribulations of being an Evertonian. Same shit every year.....

Didnt hear that? Is it a done deal?
Moyes is in a bad position.Lookin for bargains or players who want to move but still havent been picked up by some of the bigger clubs.Thats why it probably has to be later in the window.

Norf Tyrone

I see a young lad Duffy scored for Everton today? Is he from Doire?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone