The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

Everton always pull these stunts, the big signing that never happens. I don't think they have the funds. Its probably the case they hoped to delay the pulling out till nearer closing deadline day to save face.

He would have Moyes type of player and would have helped them.

johnneycool

Quote from: Bingo on January 30, 2013, 04:28:53 PM
Everton always pull these stunts, the big signing that never happens. I don't think they have the funds. Its probably the case they hoped to delay the pulling out till nearer closing deadline day to save face.

Better that than spending £35 odd million on a useless tool to be seen by the fans as doing something.

Bingo

Quote from: johnneycool on January 30, 2013, 04:34:07 PM
Quote from: Bingo on January 30, 2013, 04:28:53 PM

Better that than spending £35 odd million on a useless tool to be seen by the fans as doing something.

The useless tool knocked Everton out of the FA cup last year in the semi-final, money well spent if he never kicked another ball  ;D

Denn Forever

I w0uld have thought Everton would have secred his contract before now.

Everton boss David Moyes could wait until May to decide future
David Moyes says it is "more than likely" he will wait until the end of the season before making a decision on his Everton future.

Moyes is out of contract at the end of the campaign.

He had said he would wait until February  before making clear his plans.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

SHEEDY

Quote from: Denn Forever on February 16, 2013, 09:03:07 PM
I w0uld have thought Everton would have secred his contract before now.

Everton boss David Moyes could wait until May to decide future
David Moyes says it is "more than likely" he will wait until the end of the season before making a decision on his Everton future.

Moyes is out of contract at the end of the campaign.

He had said he would wait until February  before making clear his plans.

think moyes wants to see what assurances he can get from the board regarding finances before he commits to another contract. the feeling maybe that he has taken everton as far as he can without getting the funds to take to the next level. he has said he wants to see how the season pans out. wether we can win the fa cup or secure champions league football before he signs.

i just cant see us getting 4th or winning the cup as performances have dropped alarmingly over this past month. at this minute i cant see jelavic ever scoring again :'(
nil satis nisi optimum

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

SHEEDY

hope moyes fecks off after that performance and takes neville with him. shocking stuff.
nil satis nisi optimum

ziggy90

Everton were atrocious, I never thought I'd see the day that club would treat the FA Cup with the contempt they showed for it today. That 3rd Wigan goal was a beauty. I hope Wigan go on now and play like that for the rest of the season.

Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

gawa316

Did the Everton fans really boo Fellaini off the pitch?

SHEEDY

Quote from: gawa316 on March 09, 2013, 04:33:59 PM
everton fans were on his case for his lack of effort and rightly so, fellaini reacted by gesturing to crowd. held out his jersey to signal something along the lines of do you think you could do better. moyes then subbed him and the crowd let him know what they thought of his performance.
wasnt just fellaini though, the whole team were shite. end of an era for moyes.
nil satis nisi optimum

From the Bunker

Quote from: SHEEDY on March 09, 2013, 05:37:34 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on March 09, 2013, 04:33:59 PM
everton fans were on his case for his lack of effort and rightly so, fellaini reacted by gesturing to crowd. held out his jersey to signal something along the lines of do you think you could do better. moyes then subbed him and the crowd let him know what they thought of his performance.
wasnt just fellaini though, the whole team were shite. end of an era for moyes.

Do you honestly think so? They had 5 bad minutes in the office that can happen to any team. They lost to a side in the same division. That's Cup football, all about the day! Look at the other Premiership teams that went out to lower division teams.

laoislad

And what an era it was. 11 years... No trophies.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Bingo