Time for roscommon to shit or get off the pot?

Started by Bart McQueen, November 15, 2017, 10:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayoaremagic

Quote from: Rossfan on December 12, 2017, 10:48:38 AM
€211k surplus last year,  spending on Co teams down €230k.
New Treasurer, the Dalys back on the panel.
GAA world beware!! the Rossies are coming !!!

No Neil Collins now.The wheals are off coming now!

Rossfan

Quote from: mayoaremagic on December 15, 2017, 11:04:28 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on December 12, 2017, 10:48:38 AM
€211k surplus last year,  spending on Co teams down €230k.
New Treasurer, the Dalys back on the panel.
GAA world beware!! the Rossies are coming !!!

No Neil Collins now.The wheals are off coming now!
Once the WHEELS stay on we'll be grand.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Avondhu star

Quote from: CumminsCiderLarry on April 01, 2018, 11:55:36 AM
Wild celebrations expected in Roscommon town. The stage is setup for tomorrow night.Who can blame them as this will be their All Ireland. Should beat Cavan handy enough. The McStay/McHale project is paying off.

Have their fun either way but the Super 8 ( I hate that term) must be their goal. We might be surprised how that new system could open the door for a few of the top 5 to 8 counties
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

tippabu

Quote from: Avondhu star on April 01, 2018, 01:58:09 PM
Wild celebrations expected in Roscommon town. The stage is setup for tomorrow night.Who can blame them as this will be their All Ireland. Should beat Cavan handy enough. The McStay/McHale project is paying off.

Have their fun either way but the Super 8 ( I hate that term) must be their goal. We might be surprised how that new system could open the door for a few of the top 5 to 8 counties

they realistically only have to win one match to get there. connacht final or lose that and theyve one playoff round to win to get in

larryin89

Quote from: tippabu on April 01, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

they realistically only have to win one match to get there. connacht final or lose that and theyve one playoff round to win to get in

On yesterdays show id be very worried if I were a rossie . Galway will cut loose on that defence and score a dozen goals.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Rossfan

As someone said on the Div 2 thread 2 weeks ago when it really mattered Ros and Cavan conceded NO GOALS.
If we meet the Rhubarbs or Herrins in a game that matters in June ir July you'll find our defence will be somewhat tighter to say the least .
At least I bloody well hope so :-\
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Captain Obvious

Quote from: larryin89 on April 02, 2018, 12:56:46 PM
Quote from: tippabu on April 01, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

On yesterdays show id be very worried if I were a rossie . Galway will cut loose on that defence and score a dozen goals.
Mayo will likely beat Galway and Roscommon to win Connacht this year. The mileage on the clock of the majority of the Mayo players means they will be going all out to reach the last 8 via the front door this year.

larryin89

My point was about Roscommons ridiculous leaky defence whether its Galway or Mayo is neither here nor there , I just said Galway as I think they might manage us unfortunately but it is probably a 50/50 game.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Blowitupref

Quote from: larryin89 on April 02, 2018, 01:29:08 PM
My point was about Roscommons ridiculous leaky defence whether its Galway or Mayo is neither here nor there , I just said Galway as I think they might manage us unfortunately but it is probably a 50/50 game.
Galway only managed 0-12 v Roscommon in the Connacht final last year so they can tighten up if they put their minds to it. I think that game in MacHale park will be 60/40 in favour of Mayo TBH.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose