Time for roscommon to shit or get off the pot?

Started by Bart McQueen, November 15, 2017, 10:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bart McQueen

Were hearing how great this Roscommon team are but they always fold like a deck of cards. The Dalys, Peter Domican, Cathal Cregg, Donie and Cathal Shine, Tom Corcoran and Ultan Harney are back next year. Will we see Roscommon final making a impact at business end of championship??

rrhf

They definitely are the talk of the country. They are set to take Connaught by storm. Early Talk of Jim Gavin jumping ship at the prospect of the primroses dominating.

LooseCannon

Roscommon is famous for two things: Douglas Hyde and cryptosporidium. They've no problem sh*tting in Roscommon anyway with the influence of the latter on its water supply.

Avondhu star

Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

seafoid

They are usually good early in the year. Mayo will fade at some stage and Galway are hit and miss so greatness is there for Ros unless Sligo feck it up for them.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

giveballaghback

If we are playing Sligo seafoid both Mayo and Galway will have shit the pot, why are the rossies bothering ye, talk about London or New York or some of them other small counties.

seafoid

Quote from: giveballaghback on November 16, 2017, 07:38:22 PM
If we are playing Sligo seafoid both Mayo and Galway will have shit the pot, why are the rossies bothering ye, talk about London or New York or some of them other small counties.
The stars may be aligning for Ros actually. I would love to see them achieving their potential.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Avondhu star

Counties like Roscommon need to have the benefit of every possible player of county standard. There's no room from big heads or stupid inter club rivalries

rrhf

Andy Moran is staying where he is. A true mayo warrior.

Substandard

On behalf of Roscommon, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for supporting our players at club and county level, and to apologise for having any degree of optimism or ambition whatsoever.  I would like to apologise for deriving any bit of joy or excitement from any games won in the past, and apologise profusely to any team Roscommon had the temerity to beat, even if it was a rarity.  I apologise for us not knowing our place.  I apologise for those players that try to be as good as they can be, and apologise for anyone that puts in time or effort trying to improve said players.  I hereby vow to leave all matters GAA and gaelic football to Mayo, Galway, Tyrone, Meath, Dublin and Kerry in future, and will pass on to all Rossies that we mustn't dare to dream, or look for the occasional day to enjoy, and we should desist from getting notions about ourselves...

Avondhu star

Quote from: Substandard on November 18, 2017, 10:59:10 AM
On behalf of Roscommon, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for supporting our players at club and county level, and to apologise for having any degree of optimism or ambition whatsoever.  I would like to apologise for deriving any bit of joy or excitement from any games won in the past, and apologise profusely to any team Roscommon had the temerity to beat, even if it was a rarity.  I apologise for us not knowing our place.  I apologise for those players that try to be as good as they can be, and apologise for anyone that puts in time or effort trying to improve said players.  I hereby vow to leave all matters GAA and gaelic football to Mayo, Galway, Tyrone, Meath, Dublin and Kerry in future, and will pass on to all Rossies that we mustn't dare to dream, or look for the occasional day to enjoy, and we should desist from getting notions about ourselves...

Never mind the gobshites. Ross had a good league two years ago, won Connacht this year and put Mayo under pressure in the first game. Hopefully with a bit of unity in the camp they can kick on to be in the top six and do their bit in new playoff system

From the Bunker

I was thinking this headline could apply to Cork, Galway, Meath, Kildare, Tyrone, Cavan, Clare or Tipperary.

The headline will always apply to my own county as long as Sam is not won!

Farrandeelin

Bartholomew McQueen is a troll. If the admins/mods have any sense this thread will be deleted. Something Syf posted on another thread started this one off (I think). No need for apologising Substandard. I know I shouldn't have replied giving this troll the time of day.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Avondhu star

Quote from: From the Bunker on November 18, 2017, 07:58:50 PM
I was thinking this headline could apply to Cork, Galway, Meath, Kildare, Tyrone, Cavan, Clare or Tipperary.

The headline will always apply to my own county as long as Sam is not won!

The Championship would have been very boring the last few years without Mayo. Hopefully you will have your day soon

Rossfan

€211k surplus last year,  spending on Co teams down €230k.
New Treasurer, the Dalys back on the panel.
GAA world beware!! the Rossies are coming !!!
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM