Author Topic: Time for roscommon to shit or get off the pot?  (Read 3173 times)

mayoaremagic

• View Profile
Re: Time for roscommon to shit or get off the pot?
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2017, 11:04:28 AM »
211k surplus last year,  spending on Co teams down 230k.
New Treasurer, the Dalys back on the panel.
GAA world beware!! the Rossies are coming !!!

No Neil Collins now.The wheals are off coming now!

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2017, 11:08:56 AM »
211k surplus last year,  spending on Co teams down 230k.
New Treasurer, the Dalys back on the panel.
GAA world beware!! the Rossies are coming !!!

No Neil Collins now.The wheals are off coming now!
Once the WHEELS stay on we'll be grand.
2018- 2 Cupeens won, 2 to go.

Avondhu star

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2018, 01:58:09 PM »
Wild celebrations expected in Roscommon town. The stage is setup for tomorrow night.Who can blame them as this will be their All Ireland. Should beat Cavan handy enough. The McStay/McHale project is paying off.

Have their fun either way but the Super 8 ( I hate that term) must be their goal. We might be surprised how that new system could open the door for a few of the top 5 to 8 counties
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

tippabu

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2018, 02:00:31 PM »
Wild celebrations expected in Roscommon town. The stage is setup for tomorrow night.Who can blame them as this will be their All Ireland. Should beat Cavan handy enough. The McStay/McHale project is paying off.

Have their fun either way but the Super 8 ( I hate that term) must be their goal. We might be surprised how that new system could open the door for a few of the top 5 to 8 counties

they realistically only have to win one match to get there. connacht final or lose that and theyve one playoff round to win to get in

larryin89

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2018, 12:56:46 PM »

they realistically only have to win one match to get there. connacht final or lose that and theyve one playoff round to win to get in

On yesterdays show id be very worried if I were a rossie . Galway will cut loose on that defence and score a dozen goals.
Not a sheep stole in Castlebar since 1986.

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2018, 01:09:23 PM »
As someone said on the Div 2 thread 2 weeks ago when it really mattered Ros and Cavan conceded NO GOALS.
If we meet the Rhubarbs or Herrins in a game that matters in June ir July you'll find our defence will be somewhat tighter to say the least .
At least I bloody well hope so :-\
2018- 2 Cupeens won, 2 to go.

Captain Obvious

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2018, 01:13:52 PM »

On yesterdays show id be very worried if I were a rossie . Galway will cut loose on that defence and score a dozen goals.
Mayo will likely beat Galway and Roscommon to win Connacht this year. The mileage on the clock of the majority of the Mayo players means they will be going all out to reach the last 8 via the front door this year.

larryin89

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2018, 01:29:08 PM »
My point was about Roscommons ridiculous leaky defence whether its Galway or Mayo is neither here nor there , I just said Galway as I think they might manage us unfortunately but it is probably a 50/50 game.
Not a sheep stole in Castlebar since 1986.

Blowitupref

• There will be at least 2 mins of additional time
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2018, 02:35:04 PM »
My point was about Roscommons ridiculous leaky defence whether its Galway or Mayo is neither here nor there , I just said Galway as I think they might manage us unfortunately but it is probably a 50/50 game.
Galway only managed 0-12 v Roscommon in the Connacht final last year so they can tighten up if they put their minds to it. I think that game in MacHale park will be 60/40 in favour of Mayo TBH.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose