Leitrim v Armagh

Started by illdecide, July 01, 2013, 09:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

We should bring the suncream then, T.

T Fearon

Asking if there's marching scheduled for July 13th is akin to wondering if there will be chocolate eggs on sale at Easter! ;D

BennyCake

Aye you're probably right there, T. I just couldn't be bothered looking up the marching schedule on the fridge door  ;D

illdecide

guys can someone recommend a nice B&B or hotel in Carrick-On-Shannon so i can book me and the kids in for the sat nite of the game...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Syferus

Quote from: illdecide on July 02, 2013, 09:53:10 AM
guys can someone recommend a nice B&B or hotel in Carrick-On-Shannon so i can book me and the kids in for the sat nite of the game...

If you're a posh git the Landmark Hotel is the spot for us, great hotel with wonderful views of the Shannon. The Bush Hotel in the two is a three star-er and the sponsor of the Lovelies so you could show some solidarity and book in there ;)

From the Bunker

Quote from: T Fearon on July 01, 2013, 12:54:01 PM
Technically, this will be Leitrim's fourth championship game and they've yet to meet a 26 counties team!

They have technically to meet a county!  :-\

regal

Any injury news on:

- toner
- forkers x 2
- o'hanlon

None of them came on at any stage on sunday, any updates?

T Fearon

You could say,like the photocopier, Armagh are out of Toner, but still hope to Meet the Forkers.

BennyCake

Heading down to Carrick on Shannon for the match, and making the weekend of it. Not sure yet if we're setting off on the Friday (12th) or Saturday (13th).

Anyone know the situation regarding marches on the way to Enniskillen (via Clogher, Fivemiletown etc)? Is there any places I should avoid?

illdecide

Quote from: BennyCake on July 04, 2013, 02:12:27 AM
Heading down to Carrick on Shannon for the match, and making the weekend of it. Not sure yet if we're setting off on the Friday (12th) or Saturday (13th).

Anyone know the situation regarding marches on the way to Enniskillen (via Clogher, Fivemiletown etc)? Is there any places I should avoid?

Yes, any part of Tyrone ;).

That aside, i'd say going the main route you'd be doing well to avoid a march or two but the we village and small town marches go through in minutes so sit back and have a nosey at them...

naka

Armagh have named the same team.

T Fearon

Should Armagh not be wearing black on Saturday,instead of Orange,given the day that's in it?

illdecide

Do any of you fancy a pint before the game on sat? Tony F is buying the first round

Captain Obvious

No Emlyn Mulligan for Leitrim. Leitrim will provide a better challenge than Wicklow however Armagh should win this game by at least six points.

Orior

Who are all the Leitrim posters on this here board?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians