The IRISH RUGBY thread

Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caprea

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 01, 2018, 10:43:31 PM
Why wait 2 days before going to police and then forget someone (a woman) came into the room when it was all happening? She'd have been the first person you'd have in your prosecution team, her evidence and those others at the house should nail them

The witness who walked into the room will definitely be called surely. If she is called by the persecution it's probably game over for the ulster men. If she's called by the defence it's game on.

There's probably a way of checking already who is calling her. It would be in the book of evidence submitted already I think.

caprea

Why wait 2 days before going to police and then forget someone (a woman) came into the room when it was all happening? She'd have been the first person you'd have in your prosecution team, her evidence and those others at the house should nail them

Why do you think she forgot someone came into the room. Not sure where you are getting that conclusion from?

The two days is absolutely irreverent. Just shows bias on your part.

Syferus

Because she was fûcking raped by two people and every statistic tells you many more cases go unreported because this process is nearly as traumatic as the event itself. Her own texts explain clearly why she was reluctant to go to the cops. It's also a scientific fact that a rape victim is a terrible witness and commonly forgets names and faces and details. It's a seriously traumatic incident and to suggest you'd have a clear-eyed recollection of it is literally insane logic.

Please have the good sense not to dress up your own lack of knowledge about what a rape victim goes through as discrepancies in her story. Are you sure you read the full story you were linked to?

Kidder81

Are you on something ? When does a rape have to be reported in your world, 6 hrs, 12 hrs? Doesent count after that ?

Don't go into counselling

Milltown Row2

Was watching the news tonight about it and that's what came from it, that's a fact that came out from the defence questioning the girl..

Never been raped by three people before but I think I'd be at the cop shop that night if I'm being honest.. emotionally it's hard I'm sure you'd be but that's the view from someone not in that position..

How come you've so much inside knowledge on this?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rois

The alleged victim said she froze until she thought the third naked guy was going to join in. In that case, why or how would this other female know it wasn't consensual if she walked in during the act before this point and the girl wasn't fighting back or screaming? That she did not see or hear resistance doesn't mean consent was given.

And until this witness is called, we haven't a clue what she saw or heard!

caprea

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 01, 2018, 11:03:44 PM
Was watching the news tonight about it and that's what came from it, that's a fact that came out from the defence questioning the girl..

Never been raped by three people before but I think I'd be at the cop shop that night if I'm being honest.. emotionally it's hard I'm sure you'd be but that's the view from someone not in that position..

How come you've so much inside knowledge on this?

Fair enough on the witness, the witness is going to side with the ulster players.

I think the sentence you need to dwell on is "never been raped by three people before"

Milltown Row2

Completely rotten experience I'm sure!

And takes a strong person with strong family and friends around them to get through this..

If the lads raped this girl I hope they go to jail for a long time, so when the jurors give their verdict, based on all the evidence and testomonies to give the best result..

Though others here have all the info, which I didn't think was available
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

macdanger2

"why wait two days before going to police...."

Ffs, that's a shite thing to come out with

caprea

I've never been raped either thank god but I'd say "completely rotten"...doesn't really cover it. I'd say life changing with frequent flashbacks that are requiring counseling to manage is a closer description of reality.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: macdanger2 on February 01, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

You a dick also? This came from the defence QC, keep up

caprea

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 01, 2018, 11:26:43 PM
Quote from: macdanger2 on February 01, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

You a dick also? This came from the defence QC, keep up

It's a shite thing to come out. If you were in a room with the girl would you ask her that question? Probably not. Why? Because you'd have the common sense to know it would make you sound like a really terrible person. Reflect on that..

Milltown Row2

What's shit? The QC asking that question?

caprea

Never mind the QC, the QC is doing a job, a fairly scummy job but it's the life he chose.

This is what you posted. This was your opinion. You think that's decent?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: caprea on February 01, 2018, 11:36:24 PM

Never mind the QC, the QC is doing a job, a fairly scummy job but it's the life he chose.

This is what you posted. This was your opinion. You think that's decent?

I clarified my post, that's what came from the news, from what the QC said, hopefully you won't need a scummy QC in the future!