Official QPR thread

Started by irunthev, June 04, 2009, 10:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

extra time

lighten up there boy, the super hoops will be ok. in sir neill we trust

Denn Forever

QuoteTalking to Anton Ferdinand now... God help us.

Sunderland have agreed a fee with QPR for the transfer of defender Anton Ferdinand to the London club.

Is that a whole new defense now?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

extra time

yes, if they play young and traoure at full back, with gabbidon and ferdinand at ch. also dyer can play full back.

irunthev

Quote from: extra time on August 31, 2011, 02:20:33 PM
yes, if they play young and traoure at full back, with gabbidon and ferdinand at ch. also dyer can play full back.

Sadly, hardly a raging improvement on the previous one!

Minder

Quote from: Denn Forever on August 31, 2011, 01:26:09 PM
QuoteTalking to Anton Ferdinand now... God help us.

Sunderland have agreed a fee with QPR for the transfer of defender Anton Ferdinand to the London club.

Is that a whole new defense now?

It is, a really bad one.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

irunthev

Virtually a whole new team bought now from the team that won promotion aside from Paddy Kenny and Taraabt. We'll see how this one goes. Badly needed re-enforcements and they don't look too bad in the attacking sector... defensively though I would have some real concerns.

Fair play to the new owner, while they didn't spend a fortune on transfer fees they are forking out some pretty big wages.

irunthev

Oh no, Fernandes mentioned the B-word.

Beckham.

Denn Forever

Quote from: irunthev on September 03, 2011, 09:53:59 AM

Beckham.

I think you should have gone for Robbie Keane.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

irunthev

Quote from: Denn Forever on September 03, 2011, 11:44:46 AM
Quote from: irunthev on September 03, 2011, 09:53:59 AM

Beckham.

I think you should have gone for Robbie Keane.

Absolutely agree. I think had Fernandes been in control a week or two earlier then we might have got Keane full time. He went for peanuts and despite what he said, somehow I don't think the MLS was a dream come true for him. Not just yet anyway.

With a bit of luck we might pick him up over the winter.

ross4life

Macheda on his way to QPR (on loan for the rest of the season) good move for him more PL experience is what he needs.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ross4life on January 02, 2012, 12:09:14 AM
Macheda on his way to QPR (on loan for the rest of the season) good move for him more PL experience is what he needs.
QPR need all the help they can get at the minute so got to be a good move for them too.

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ross4life on January 08, 2012, 06:29:28 PM
Neil Warnock sacked.
Mark Hughes fancied to take over. They made a reasonable start but wrong end of the table for a club with big ambitions.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Have we really got people in Ireland interested in QPR. How do you become a QPR fan. This is a serious question, I am genuinely intrigued

sammymaguire

Find that a strange decision by the club, Warnock seemed to be on a 3-4 year mission with QPR
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!