The Official Fantastic Glasgow Rangers thread

Started by T Fearon, December 12, 2007, 09:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Personally for pure footballing reasons i would have liked to see Rangers go thru..I don't care about religion,politics when it comes to soccer and i think it have been great to see Rangers meet Chelsea or Man United or possibly even Celtic in the round after
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ONeill

Because of this thread, it is now 100% cast-iron certain that the Huns and the Yids will be paired together at some stage. Rangers will win 3-2 on agg after Spuds won the first 2-0.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gnevin

What is it about this scotish team what people find so great? Why don't you go support Rovers , both play in hoops, both have a section of bigoted support , both have f**k all chance of winning the champions league and both play in jokes national leagues
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

ziggysego

Rangers don't play in hoops Gnevin
Testing Accessibility

imtommygunn

Fearon a question for you here - did you take more pleasure out of celtic getting through or rangers not getting through?

You do continually line yourselves up for a fall though and as someone has pointed to before nothing would be funnier than Rangers putting Spurs out after this thread and it would be the fall you deserve!

Fishbat

More "offensive" stuff eh?

some skunk dropping one in a packed bar could be classed more "offensive'

Jehovah, jehovah, jehovah

Fishbat

Quote from: hardstation on December 13, 2007, 01:36:06 AM
Quote from: Fishbat on December 13, 2007, 01:31:26 AM
Jehovah, jehovah, jehovah

*Woman's voice* "He said it again, he said it again"
*Women putting on a man's voice* "He said it again, he said it again".

"you're only making it worse for yourself!"  "Worse??? how can it be worse??"

saffron sam2

Quote from: hardstation on December 12, 2007, 10:31:34 PM
Quote from: cville on December 12, 2007, 10:10:01 PM
However, slap it up the Hun Bastards!!!! 
What about this, Sam?

My post should be self-explanatory, but to clarify for those who need clarification.  This is a perfect example of what I was trying to say.  Deliberately offensive and totally without justification.  You should be ashamed of yourself, cville. Had you left it at Huns, you might have got the benefit of the doubt.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: tram on December 13, 2007, 01:03:52 AM
I think there's little doubt that the word "Huns" is being used as a derogatory term here. And if I was a Glasgow Celtic fan I wouldn't be shouting too much considering that they had to rely on others to get through to the knockout stages.

I'm a hoops fan and fail to see why the fcuk you need to bring us into this thread, TF is a Spurs fan not a Celtic fan, so keep your sad little digs about Celtic to the relevent threads (Official Glasgow Celtic Thread).
Tbc....

clarshack

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on December 13, 2007, 09:24:43 AM
Quote from: tram on December 13, 2007, 01:03:52 AM
I think there's little doubt that the word "Huns" is being used as a derogatory term here. And if I was a Glasgow Celtic fan I wouldn't be shouting too much considering that they had to rely on others to get through to the knockout stages.

I'm a hoops fan and fail to see why the fcuk you need to bring us into this thread, TF is a Spurs fan not a Celtic fan, so keep your sad little digs about Celtic to the relevent threads (Official Glasgow Celtic Thread).

totally agree Gaoth Dobhair!

full back

Gaoth Dobhair, how many non-fans travel to an AGM?
TBH, I think some of the posters were only trying to look at a similar type scenario if there was a thread about Celtic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: full back on December 13, 2007, 09:31:57 AM
Gaoth Dobhair, how many non-fans travel to an AGM?
TBH, I think some of the posters were only trying to look at a similar type scenario if there was a thread about Celtic

Sorry fullback, but that is absolute bollocks, TF is a Spurs fan and if he supports Celtic then he does so because of the Catholic prod thing and not because he follows the team! As for looking at similar type scenario NO, this was a thread to slag of Rangers, but some people just can't help themselves having a go at Celtic!  >:(
Tbc....

full back

Tony Fearon is the ultimate WUM
Not only is he winding up the huns but now he is winding up the taigs, & all from one post :D

Gaaboardmod3

Sorry lads. Couldn't resist. :D It is Christmas after all....

ziggysego

The OWCers will get a shock when they come in and think Tony started this  :D
Testing Accessibility