Official Irish Football Association Thread (Northern Ireland)

Started by Mentalman, September 04, 2007, 11:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on October 18, 2007, 01:58:07 PM
Quote from: full back on October 18, 2007, 11:25:38 AM
Senior lecturer in Sports Science at the University of Ulster, Dr Gareth Davison, says the players' chances of recovering fully after the Latvia game would have been hampered by drinking and staying out late.

What an absolute genius!!  :-\

Senior lecturer in Sports Science at the University of Ulster, Dr Gareth Davison, also says the players' chances of recovering fully after the Latvia game would have been hampered by swimming across the Atlantic, sticking a traffic cone up their collective hole, losing a limb, contracting the consumption, losing an eye, cutting your toes off and running into a wall repeatedly.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

T Fearon

What with all night drinking sessions in Prague, followed by jail terms (wonder why the Czech authorities didn't press for extradition) and fighting on planes, boozing in Latvia,the six county soccer side is the playing version of Millwall. By the way whats worse for professional athletes, a couple of scoops or a Big Mac?

On a related issue anyone else find Baird to be a hateful little cnut?

red hander

'meaning the whole of the green and white army'

What? All 600 of you?  That's some 'army'

quit yo jibbajabba

great leap forward; yer not gonna let tony off with that are ye.....................

rashCharacter

Tony,

What is it about Chris Baird that makes you form such a spiteful bitter opinion of someone you probably haven't met.

Stalin

Tony watch what you say or John Doherty will be after you
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

T Fearon

T Fearon

I just don't like Baird,he is an ugly cnut, plus they way he swans about, his whole demeanour, you'd think he was Franz Beckenbauer, instead of a below standard full back struggling in a team at the basement of the Premiership

Balboa

I take it there are not anymore programmes planned anytime soon with Jackie Fullerton playing with himself talking to "Healy"..........

spiritof91and94

Quote from: T Fearon on October 18, 2007, 04:49:15 PM
I just don't like Baird,he is an ugly cnut, plus they way he swans about, his whole demeanour, you'd think he was Franz Beckenbauer, instead of a below standard full back struggling in a team at the basement of the Premiership

Has he signed for the mighty spurs????!!!

Gabriel_Hurl

When did Baird sign for Spurs?

Evil Genius

Quote from: rashCharacter on October 18, 2007, 04:15:47 PM
Tony,

What is it about Chris Baird that makes you form such a spiteful bitter opinion of someone you probably haven't met.

I don't suppose it's anything to do with the fact that he's a Gaelic football-playing Catholic from Rasharkin, who is also proud to have been appointed captain of NI, thereby tearing the arse out of the bigot Fearon's attempt to portray them as "mono-cultural/sectarian/Unionist bla bla bla..."?

That is, the Irish soccer team which didn't embarrass its fans last night, as they continue to contest a place in the Finals of Euro2008?
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Evil Genius

Do you mean Chris Baird? Or Pascal Chimbonda?  ;)
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

quit yo jibbajabba

so tony, is baird the white mans chimbonda; is that what yer sayin???

(was gonna equate him to that wee nip lee yung po; but couldnt mind his exact name.......)

spiritof91and94

Has he signed for the mighty spurs?!!! 

When did Baird sign for Spurs?

Beat you to it!