?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Itchy

Itchy

Idah showing he is as poor at finishing as the rest of Celtic forwards. He should have 3 if he was any way clinical

paddyjohn

Itchy

Bernebei is actually worse than Taylor

Milltown Row2

penalties! I thought rangers just got them lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Itchy

Idah 2nd penalty, Celtic very fortunate and can't be slagging Rangers about penalties anymore

bennydorano

We'll not be able to give Rangers stick anymore about their Pen count ;D

Look totally disjointed & shite, will do well to hold on.

Itchy

Itchy

Very lucky to win that, pure shite

clarshack

Got out of jail there as Hibs were much the better team in the 2nd half.

Main Street

Hibs fans must be fuming to lose that game. Idah´s akin to a lumbering carthorse with 2 left feet, now he's Celtic's top scorer of 2024.

marty34

Only goals Celtic score seem to be deflections and penalties.

Turgid stuff. Not a good watch. Sideways, then back and repeat.

The board and Rogers have destroyed a treble winning team inside a few months.

Rogers needs to go now. Board are culpible but Rogers hasn't got a clue I reckon. Very disappointing.

toby47

Watched the game last night. Dire!

I get the buzz of a 90th minute winner, but you couldn't be more ecstatic, than worried, after watching that game last night. Brutal stuff, and not a one off.

An Watcher

Haven't seen celtic in a while until the last old firm game.  Was surprised how poor celtic were even though they won the game.  Rangers just looked better except for putting the ball in the back of the net.  Not surprised after that to see the current situation.  Fingers crossed the new signings can deliver otherwise we're screwed

extra time

Terrible performance last night all over the pitch, but esp the back 4. No urgency or aggression and the chances arent being created anymore. too much passing between the centre halves who havent the skill to play out from the back. Bernabe must be one of the worst players to play for Celtic in recent years.