British State Collusion

Started by Nally Stand, October 11, 2011, 05:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperMac

Quote from: SkillfulBill on June 16, 2016, 12:43:15 AM
You obviously have little or no understanding of what went on during the 80's and 90's in the six counties. Your romantic notions of the nature of the war indicates to me you are either very young or you are a fireside general from the 26 who has no experience of living through that period in the North and have never shared your views of the resounding success of the war with anyone who actually dedicated themselves to the pursuit of it. I doubt very much if you actually know anyone from the Republican movement. If you do perhaps you should check out your thesis that the Brits were brought to the table on Republican terms and that the settlement that came about is what they fought and died for.
;D Growing up in a house in Dublin where the Special Branch pestering us, arrested going to demos, arrested coming from demo's, God only knows how many Republicans from the north stayed in our house through the 70's, 80's on SF business down here or even just socializing with the old man down for a match or something. I'd know a lot more about the state and thuggery etc than you ever would sunshine.

So since your such a big fan boy of the Brits with your conspiracy theory's, what was your experience of the troubles ? In the UDR, RUC or let me guess, the SAS !!! Or more like British tabloid papers and Andy McNabb books !

SuperMac

Quote from: Owenmoresider on June 16, 2016, 11:29:32 AM
Going on his posts he's a Dublin-based Shinner. A particularly arrogant and delusional element of that cult.
Oh dear another culchie with a chip on his shoulder because he couldn't pull a Dublin chick in Copper Face Jacks  :) Just remember, it was us Dubs who kicked it off in 1916, IRB/Fenians founded on Lombard St Dublin, Robert Emmet's Rebellion etc Dublin the City that fought an Empire !

SuperMac

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 16, 2016, 08:11:35 AM
Jesus what a couple of pages!! Seemed real delight on some of those posts about blowing people to smitherings!! Listing atrocities and beating chests! Sad that there are people still thinking that it was a romantic war! Absolutely no winners in this dirty war.... All of them in bed with each other lining their pockets while others rotted in jail died in jail or murdered on the streets in bars even while attending mass or funerals!!

And what did we all get out of it??
Can anyone spot the troll .......... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

trueblue1234

Quote from: SuperMac on June 16, 2016, 11:51:45 AM
Jesus what a couple of pages!! Seemed real delight on some of those posts about blowing people to smitherings!! Listing atrocities and beating chests! Sad that there are people still thinking that it was a romantic war! Absolutely no winners in this dirty war.... All of them in bed with each other lining their pockets while others rotted in jail died in jail or murdered on the streets in bars even while attending mass or funerals!!

2 in fact.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Owenmoresider

Quote from: SuperMac on June 16, 2016, 11:47:02 AM
Quote from: Owenmoresider on June 16, 2016, 11:29:32 AM
Going on his posts he's a Dublin-based Shinner. A particularly arrogant and delusional element of that cult.
Dublin the City that fought an Empire !
Oh I've no doubt that you have that jersey alright, alongside your Long Kesh 81 one as well. The SF shop exists for the gullible like you.

SkillfulBill

Quote from: SuperMac on June 16, 2016, 11:43:02 AM
Quote from: SkillfulBill on June 16, 2016, 12:43:15 AM
You obviously have little or no understanding of what went on during the 80's and 90's in the six counties. Your romantic notions of the nature of the war indicates to me you are either very young or you are a fireside general from the 26 who has no experience of living through that period in the North and have never shared your views of the resounding success of the war with anyone who actually dedicated themselves to the pursuit of it. I doubt very much if you actually know anyone from the Republican movement. If you do perhaps you should check out your thesis that the Brits were brought to the table on Republican terms and that the settlement that came about is what they fought and died for.
;D Growing up in a house in Dublin where the Special Branch pestering us, arrested going to demos, arrested coming from demo's, God only knows how many Republicans from the north stayed in our house through the 70's, 80's on SF business down here or even just socializing with the old man down for a match or something. I'd know a lot more about the state and thuggery etc than you ever would sunshine.

So since your such a big fan boy of the Brits with your conspiracy theory's, what was your experience of the troubles ? In the UDR, RUC or let me guess, the SAS !!! Or more like British tabloid papers and Andy McNabb books !

Its worse than I suspected. Republican by osmosis fireside chats and being regaled by heroic stories of daring do. Sorry to burst your bubble lad but if you had to live through it and watched friends and family murdered at the hands of the loyalists through state sponsored death squads or seen young men gunned down in ambushes having been set up by paid British agents or had family committed to long prison sentences as a result of paid agents of the state you might not be looking at it through the same rosey prism. The gloss of the odd big spectacular was only that gloss. The reality was infiltration to the highest levels and manipulation of the political process to arrive at sunningdale mark 2 with Shinners agreement. Nice safe place to be in your Dublin home far away from reality.

If you bought the line that we won the war more fool you.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: SuperMac on June 16, 2016, 11:51:45 AM

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, often for their own amusement.

Now, explain?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

SuperMac

Quote from: SkillfulBill on June 16, 2016, 01:51:27 PM
Its worse than I suspected. Republican by osmosis fireside chats and being regaled by heroic stories of daring do. Sorry to burst your bubble lad but if you had to live through it and watched friends and family murdered at the hands of the loyalists through state sponsored death squads or seen young men gunned down in ambushes having been set up by paid British agents or had family committed to long prison sentences as a result of paid agents of the state you might not be looking at it through the same rosey prism. The gloss of the odd big spectacular was only that gloss. The reality was infiltration to the highest levels and manipulation of the political process to arrive at sunningdale mark 2 with Shinners agreement. Nice safe place to be in your Dublin home far away from reality.

Yep here we go yet again " the earth is flat, the earth is flat, and you must believe me how the Brits organised the whole conflict against themselves for 25 years to bring about the Good Friday Agreement "  :) And best of all now the Brit fan boy is pretending to be from the north and a nationalist somehow !!  You mention the "odd big spectacular" the Provos carried out thousands upon thousands of operations between 1981 and 1998, while the big success you claimed of "Loughhall, Clonoe, Strabane and Coagh " over a decade and a half amounts to a pathetic fu*k all buddy. And as stated, on the law of averages the Brits were going to find out where some weapons etc were been stored and lay an ambush, for the one IRA volunteer they killed in an ambush the Provos would have killed 10 or more of your crowd Walter  ;)

And I didn't mention anything about anyone winning a war, nope - you did WW1 and WW2 by the Brits all on their own eh Walter  :D

SkillfulBill

Quote from: SuperMac on June 17, 2016, 03:53:24 PM
Quote from: SkillfulBill on June 16, 2016, 01:51:27 PM

Yep here we go yet again " the earth is flat, the earth is flat, and you must believe me how the Brits organised the whole conflict against themselves for 25 years to bring about the Good Friday Agreement "  :) And best of all now the Brit fan boy is pretending to be from the north and a nationalist somehow !!  You mention the "odd big spectacular" the Provos carried out thousands upon thousands of operations between 1981 and 1998, while the big success you claimed of "Loughhall, Clonoe, Strabane and Coagh " over a decade and a half amounts to a pathetic fu*k all buddy. And as stated, on the law of averages the Brits were going to find out where some weapons etc were been stored and lay an ambush, for the one IRA volunteer they killed in an ambush the Provos would have killed 10 or more of your crowd Walter  ;)

And I didn't mention anything about anyone winning a war, nope - you did WW1 and WW2 by the Brits all on their own eh Walter  :D

Pathetic stuff here supermac you come accross as a brain washed individual unable to make an argument for yourself. You want to make out that I am some clown from the UK who does not understand the North and has British sympathies. The truth which I know you don't want to hear or accept is that I am a life long republican  born among the bushes at the begining of the troubles from a political family with a direct living experience of growing up with the in the times you wish to lecture me on Those deaths in Coagh, Loughgall and Clonoe are a little more personal to me having actually known some of the people and their families who died. To be given a lesson in what the truth of what happened here from a fireside general such as yourself is not something I am inclined to do. Growing up in it gives you a healthy doose of realisim. Now this is my final post to you as I can clearly see I am communicating with a pathetic individual of the plastic variety who gets off on the idea of slabbering on about being a mighty republican from the safety of Dublin. Many young lives were sacraficed on both sides to put certain politicans into power under British rule.

GJL

Done it the other day. She is an old fashioned, stuck up traditional tory. Vile bitch.

maddog

Farrandeelin

Quote from: GJL on June 17, 2016, 11:01:48 PM
Done it the other day. She is an old fashioned, stuck up traditional tory. Vile bitch.
What Tory isn't vile?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

SuperMac

Quote from: SkillfulBill on June 17, 2016, 04:38:32 PM
Pathetic stuff here supermac you come accross as a brain washed individual unable to make an argument for yourself. You want to make out that I am some clown from the UK who does not understand the North and has British sympathies. The truth which I know you don't want to hear or accept is that I am a life long republican  born among the bushes at the begining of the troubles from a political family with a direct living experience of growing up with the in the times you wish to lecture me on Those deaths in Coagh, Loughgall and Clonoe are a little more personal to me having actually known some of the people and their families who died. To be given a lesson in what the truth of what happened here from a fireside general such as yourself is not something I am inclined to do. Growing up in it gives you a healthy doose of realisim. Now this is my final post to you as I can clearly see I am communicating with a pathetic individual of the plastic variety who gets off on the idea of slabbering on about being a mighty republican from the safety of Dublin. Many young lives were sacraficed on both sides to put certain politicans into power under British rule.
At least you finally came out with somethingsensible, hopefully it will be your last post Walter. And this coming from a pathetic Brit fan boy and all round Walter Mitty who tries to concoct some conspiracy theory that the Brits from 1981 the Brits were secretly running the IRA to bring about a settlement nearly a decade and a half later and accepting the billions of damage to London, Manchester as well as the international embarrassment of the Provos mortaring Downing St, Brighton Hotel, blowing up MP's, Judges as well as carrying out thousands and thousands of operations during that same period :)

Doubtless now the Brit fan boys like yourself are waiting until the result of the Brexit referendum to concoct some conspiracy theory on the killing of MP Jo Cox. So it'll run something like this !

A) Vote to remain - well the Brit super clever puppet masters arranged her killing in order to get sympathy to the Remain side of which she was a campaigner !!

B) Vote to leave - well the Brit super clever puppet masters arranged her killing in order to turn the British public off staying in fear of the right wing extremism remaining might cause !!