AIFSF Replay Mayo v Dublin, Sat 5th Sept. HQ.

Started by highorlow, September 01, 2015, 10:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beer baron

Quote from: BennyCake on September 05, 2015, 06:36:56 PM
Overcarried, throw ball and foul on keeper. Just give them Sam now and don't bother playing the final.

;D ;D ;D ;D

BennyHarp

Fair play to Dublin, great win and played very well, especially after going 4 down. Showed a bit of heart that I thought they lacked. Big decision by Kinsella to black card Seamus O'Se, I think it was a big loss to Mayo.
That was never a square ball!!

SkillfulBill

Well done to Dubs. After Mayo scored the goal they stopped playing and the Dubs stepped it up a gear. That Mayo side proved today they dont have the heart to win an All Ireland. Time for some new blood out west.

macdanger2

Congratulations to Dublin

Gutted, we had it under control before the goals and let it slip

Good luck in the final

AZOffaly

Very very well done Dublin. Much better game today and deserved winners. Fenton and Andrews exceptional as was McMahon. Mayo just didnt really seem to know what they were trying to do with aidan o shea and wasted a lot of ball. Hard luck to them but im just delighted that was a very good game in a good spirit with very little bullshit from either side.

AZOffaly

Oh and well done Eddie Kinsella. I thought he got nearly everything spot on.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Stall the Bailer

A black card all day long, don't know why boys saying it wasn't. Dublin showed more ambition and drive in the second half.

Captain Obvious

The best team over the two games won well done to Dublin. Back to back semi final defeats for Mayo however they could be back to reach the final next year as Kerry will likely play Dublin in the other semi final.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Words come back to  me now, from Ballina in the aftermath of our somewhat shocking thumping of Mayo in the League: "our chance is gone, in the last year or two..."  said he. I fear it has, just not good enough, alas.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

beer baron

Quote from: Stall the Bailer on September 05, 2015, 06:54:29 PM
A black card all day long, don't know why boys saying it wasn't. Dublin showed more ambition and drive in the second half.

Because it favoured the Dubs i suspect.

CD

Great game that! Thought Mayo we're going to kick on but Dublin and Gavin showed great courage in the last 15 minutes. Ciaran Kilkenny was outstanding. Love watching a player who keeps his head up and always knows where the space is around him. Seamus O'Shea brilliant for nearly 40 minutes as well - a huge and unfortunate blow for Mayo to lose him.
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

An Watcher

Hard to feel sorry for mayo when they've so many sob stories. Do they just not have the balls for it. The game was there for them and they stopped

Captain Obvious

Which Mayo player was meant to be marking or tracking Philly McMahon?

imtommygunn