Mayweather v Mc Gregor

Started by Targetman, June 14, 2017, 11:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Boycey on August 22, 2017, 04:00:50 PM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on August 22, 2017, 03:06:43 PM
Apologies if silly question but do you need a sky subscription to get sky box office?

No, but I also didn't know that until today either. I saw an ad on SkySports earlier saying you could watch without being a sky subscriber either online www.skysports.com/boxoffice (I think) or by downloading sky boxoffice app and watching on phone/tablet.

Can I also be the 1st to say to pay is to fail  ;)

Haha I've cleaned them over Game of Thrones. Tho if I can get a good stream ;)

The Gs Man

Quote from: Minder on August 22, 2017, 03:25:40 PM
Genuinely wouldn't be surprised if this is fixed so they can go again

If you have a Now TV Box, download the Sky Box Office App.  That's if you want to pay for it...
Keep 'er lit

BennyHarp

Malinaggi has really proven himself to be a total idiot this past few weeks. This latest stunt suggesting he was in McGregors camp spying for Mayweather is utterly pathetic.
http://www.punditarena.com/mmaufc/mayweather-vs-mcgregor/gbrennan/watch-mayweather-claims-he-sent-his-friend-paulie-into-the-mcgregor-camp/
That was never a square ball!!

ashman

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 25, 2017, 11:41:27 AM
Malinaggi has really proven himself to be a total idiot thus past few weeks. This latest stunt suggesting he was in McGregors camp spying for Mayweather is utterly pathetic.
http://www.punditarena.com/mmaufc/mayweather-vs-mcgregor/gbrennan/watch-mayweather-claims-he-sent-his-friend-paulie-into-the-mcgregor-camp/

The whole thing is a circus and hell what's a circus without a clown .  Paulie doing that here and hoping to monetise .

Taylor

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 25, 2017, 11:41:27 AM
Malinaggi has really proven himself to be a total idiot this past few weeks. This latest stunt suggesting he was in McGregors camp spying for Mayweather is utterly pathetic.

Turning into a complete WWE circus with this nonsense & Paulie the pawn. Idiot.
He is doing anything he can to stay in the limelight

omagh_gael

What's the chances of getting this on Mobdro? I don't see any link to box office channels.

HiMucker

I cant believe I am asking this.  But is there any merit to the possibility of a McGregor KO.  Would love to see it.

Denn Forever

McGregor KOs the boxer or is KOed?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

HiMucker

vallankumous

Quote from: HiMucker on August 25, 2017, 12:52:32 PM
McGregor knocking FM out

That's what's going to happen. 4th round

NAG1

Kind of intrigued by this:

where is the confidence coming from for McG?

He is fighting the Ultimate Pro boxer who made a career of avoiding getting hit by better faster technically more skillful boxers than McG will ever be.

Is it looking for that fairy tale that FM Jr sticks his chin out for McG to put one on him?

oakleaflad

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 25, 2017, 12:32:02 PM
What's the chances of getting this on Mobdro? I don't see any link to box office channels.
If Box office is on Mobdro it is streamed, not a permanent channel. It won't be in the 'Sports' section and is in 'Others' from the home page/Menu. Usually under the name 'Ch1'.

I would have a back up stream ready just in case.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 25, 2017, 02:14:10 PM
If Box office is on Mobdro it is streamed, not a permanent channel. It won't be in the 'Sports' section and is in 'Others' from the home page/Menu. Usually under the name 'Ch1'.

Just pay the 20 quid your tight hurs.  That streaming craic is balls, jumping from one stream to the next, trying to find websites, pop up galore, blurry picture.  Some miserable c***ts about.  Pay the £20

omagh_gael

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 25, 2017, 02:14:10 PM

Cheers for the advice

Btw, fight scheduled to start at 4am.