TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimStynes

Quote from: laoislad on September 10, 2017, 10:42:10 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on September 10, 2017, 09:20:12 PM
Anything new that is decent? Watching a few stocking filler shows to keep me going. Strike, Doctor Foster, Trust Me and a few others that I can watch while marking the books. Haven't started season 3 of Narcos yet as I need to concentrate while watching that but I have heard great things about it. Waiting patiently for the new Gomorrah to come out. Can't wait!

Very professional!!

Always!

Tony Baloney

Anything new that is decent? Watching a few stocking filler shows to keep me going. Strike, Doctor Foster, Trust Me and a few others that I can watch while marking the books. Haven't started season 3 of Narcos yet as I need to concentrate while watching that but I have heard great things about it. Waiting patiently for the new Gomorrah to come out. Can't wait!

Very professional!!

You should catch up on a few episodes whilst wiring a house. It doesn't matter which wire goes where, does it?

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 10, 2017, 11:09:47 PM

Very professional!!

You should catch up on a few episodes whilst wiring a house. It doesn't matter which wire goes where, does it?
I haven't wired a house in about 6 years ffs! I'm far above doing that sort of monkey work!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

JimStynes

Quote from: hardstation on September 10, 2017, 11:21:05 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 10, 2017, 11:09:47 PM

Very professional!!

Or when sitting down to prepare his accounts for the homers he does.....ahem...

Tax man has been notified!

imtommygunn

Probably been said before but line of duty is great. I haven't seen series 4 yet mind you but just watched 1-3.

Newbridge Exile

You won't be disappointed with series 4 that I can guarantee

JimStynes

Great show. When is it out again?

aontroim

Quote from: Boycey on September 02, 2017, 08:32:51 AM
Narcos 3 was released on Netflix yesterday anyone had a peek yet? Not sure how it'll work without Pablo.

Series 3 was fantastic.  Lack of Pablo didn't let it down in the slightest.

nrico2006

Finished Narcos season 3, was arguably better than the other two.  Wasn't even going to watch it due to no Escobar etc.

Might give El Chapo a go.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Tony Baloney

For Peep Shows fans "Back" is looking promising. Some very funny parts in episode 1.

DownFanatic

Quote from: nrico2006 on September 12, 2017, 09:00:04 AM
Finished Narcos season 3, was arguably better than the other two.  Wasn't even going to watch it due to no Escobar etc.

Few episodes into Narcos 3. It's very good. Pena central character now and is very strong.
El Chapo is similar in ways to Narcos. Maybe a bit darker. But well worth the watch.

tbrick18

Just finished watching Top Of The Lake on Netflix.
I though it was very good. Only 7 episodes so not a massive commitment.

Syferus

Quote from: DownFanatic on September 12, 2017, 01:06:03 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on September 12, 2017, 09:00:04 AM

Few episodes into Narcos 3. It's very good. Pena central character now and is very strong.
El Chapo is similar in ways to Narcos. Maybe a bit darker. But well worth the watch.

It'd do well to be darker than Narcos.

Harold Disgracey

Anyone watched Norsemen on Netflix? It's a Norwegian comedy that's been described as a cross between the Office and Game of Thrones.