Tg4. & eir live weekend games 17/18 march for allianz 2018

Started by cornetto, January 20, 2018, 12:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Quote from: tippabu on February 03, 2018, 03:37:36 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on February 03, 2018, 03:35:05 PM
Can't make the Tyrone game tonight so signed up to Premier sports for the month. Quick question, do they show score updates from the deferred game during the live match? Don't want the result spoiled!

I'm not sure about deferred ones but think I remember last year them cutting to moments, goals mainly, from the other live game on the other channel.

Yeah I remember that, can't recall if they stayed away from the deferred game. It would make sense to avoid it as many wouldn't want to know the result.

bennydorano

clarshack

Moy very comfortable here. Michael Glaveys are quite poor and have no attacking threat whatsoever.

Main Street

Quote from: omagh_gael on February 03, 2018, 03:42:21 PM
Quote from: tippabu on February 03, 2018, 03:37:36 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on February 03, 2018, 03:35:05 PM
Can't make the Tyrone game tonight so signed up to Premier sports for the month. Quick question, do they show score updates from the deferred game during the live match? Don't want the result spoiled!

I'm not sure about deferred ones but think I remember last year them cutting to moments, goals mainly, from the other live game on the other channel.
Yeah I remember that, can't recall if they stayed away from the deferred game. It would make sense to avoid it as many wouldn't want to know the result.
Zulu will have to go cold turkey  for 2 1/2 hours or so before he can get a sight of his beloved Dubs.

Il Bomber Destro

Congratulations to the Moy.

Great way for Sean Cavanagh to finish up at Croke Park.

lenny

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on February 03, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

Well done to the moy? What's the craic with getting eirsports in the north? Can I download the app and stream it on my tablet? Do I need to have sky?

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: lenny on February 03, 2018, 08:58:22 PM

Well done to the moy? What's the craic with getting eirsports in the north? Can I download the app and stream it on my tablet? Do I need to have sky?

Premier Sports up north.

Minder

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on February 03, 2018, 08:59:31 PM

Premier Sports up north.

Do they look to tie you in for a year ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Minder on February 03, 2018, 09:02:41 PM

Premier Sports up north.

Do they look to tie you in for a year ?

Not sure, I'd imagine you can probably sign up on a monthly basis.

imtommygunn

Main Street

I was half glancing at the Tyrone Dublin game on a  First one tv stream which relayed the Premier Sports deferred broadcast. Around the 65 minute mark, it all of a sudden  reverted back to the first minute of play and continued from there as if this was a normality. Weird stuff indeed considering I don't do drugs or indulge in excess consumption of alcohol.

clarshack

Quote from: Main Street on February 04, 2018, 01:06:14 AM
I was half glancing at the Tyrone Dublin game on a  First one tv stream which relayed the Premier Sports deferred broadcast. Around the 65 minute mark, it all of a sudden  reverted back to the first minute of play and continued from there as if this was a normality. Weird stuff indeed considering I don't do drugs or indulge in excess consumption of alcohol.

yeah happened me on my iptv sub as well. it reverted back to normal after a short while.

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: Main Street on February 04, 2018, 01:06:14 AM

Happened several times during the GAAgo stream. 

lenny

Premier Sports up north.

Cheers, dos anyone else on here from the north stream premier sports on a computer/tablet or is everyone watching on sky? I don't have sky so does that mean I can't get this channel.

omagh_gael

I just signed up to view premier sports through sky box. Tried to download the app on various formats but to no avail. Does the app even exist? They claim on their website that it's available on the firestick which is totally untrue.