2019 PDC World Darts Championship

Started by Boycey, December 13, 2018, 08:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Got underway this evening, from a quality point of view way too long nowadays at nearly 3 weeks and having 96 entrants. But from a light entertainment when theres feck else on perspective it's brilliant.

1st of the ladies, Lisa Ashton plays tonight.

Targetman

Aye its dragged out far too long but good craic all the same, Anderson for me and my hard earned score!!

AZOffaly

Is that Mickey Mansell a Down man? His shirt looks like the old red and black gear.

cadhlancian

Mickeys from Clonoe , Tyrone . Good oul footballer as well and a good lad

Jeremiah O

Mickey won a Tyrone SFC medal in 1991 with Clonoe O'Rahilly's.
Unconquered and unconquerable

AZOffaly

First big name out. Peter Wright bites the dust.

AZOffaly

Barney gone now. He's very frustrating to look at. All his shrugs and gestures when he misses. He's gone mentally.

Boycey

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 17, 2018, 11:41:22 PM
Barney gone now. He's very frustrating to look at. All his shrugs and gestures when he misses. He's gone mentally.

Yeah even at his peak he was prone to throw in the towel from time to time.

Boycey

Good 3-0 win for Steve Lennon tonight, think he plays Alan 'Chuck' Norris next.

Boycey

Irish lads still rolling well, Dolan and O'Connor through to round 3 today. Big result especially for O'Connor.

AZOffaly

Lennon 1 set up v Norris. With the darts, but he's well capable of winning this.

Boycey

Came on to post similiar..

Wades antics last night were bizarre, I know he has suffered mental health problems before and wonder is he in a bad place. Social media has decided that he's just a cnut, the abuse on his Twitter is unforgiving.

AZOffaly

Wade's apology this morning rings true. Must be terrible having an episode and trying to play in an environment like that. Twitter is pure shite for people talking crap.

1-1 in sets now, Norris fairly flew through that set.

AZOffaly

2-1 now. Good recovery from a bit of a wobble.

AZOffaly

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 20, 2018, 02:18:55 PM
2-1 now. Good recovery from a bit of a wobble.

2-2 in sets. Had a power of chances.