Sigerson 2007

Started by robertemmet, February 07, 2007, 11:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie stubbs

jtown teawm was mcalliste,moriarty,conlon,murray,mooney,donnelly,hughes,bradley,colgan,herron,boyle,mulgrew,cunningham,downey and lynch.lynch was top drawer,thot murray was good along with mooney and herron.tink jtown better team but extra time would take it out them.there wil;l be just a kick of ball init

heganboy

David,
Vernon is an Armagh man, Paul Courtney, the other midfielder is from Ballyhegan
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

David McKeown

Yes I know i was just pointing out that the programme had them the wrong way round ???
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

heganboy

Sorry, just trying to clarify. Hopefully paul will be able to do what his brother didn't and end up winning a sigerson final
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

An Cloch Scoilte

I think Jordanstown will have too much for Queens today. It will be tight of course, but the quality that jordanstown sprung from the bench yesterday was impressive, and the defence looks like a tight unit (Mooney was very good-How is he not near the Derry squad?). Colgan and Bradley were very solid and the match up against Vernon and courtney will be the winning of the game for them. Lynch and Mulgrew and possibly Boyle, who had an out of sorts game yesterday, can get the scores for UUJ to make it a cracker.

Fionntamhnach

Just as a thought, the fear of losing must be striking Queens more than it will Jordanstown - the latter have got through now and haven't got a while pile to lose other than Belfast bragging rights. Queens however will have an absolute nightmare if they end up losing their fourth Sigerson final in a row to their main rivals while they're hosting it!

An Laoch

UUJ lead 0-8 to 0-5 at HT. Excellent match, 7 UUJ scores from play.

mayo51

12 each at full time. good game

screenexile

WTF has happened to the TG4 website??? Cut out the extra time after about a minute!!

pintsofguinness

Is that the Colm Cavanagh that is suppose to be the next big thing?   ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tyrones own

No, Thought that was Vernon ;)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Fear ón Srath Bán

Queens 0-15, UUJ 0-14 AET. Looked like a cracker from the teletext.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Syd The Sailor

i actually thought the quality wasnt great at times but sure what the hell !!!
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on March 03, 2007, 04:43:32 PM
Queens 0-15, UUJ 0-14 AET. Looked like a cracker from the teletext.

:D
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Tyrones own on March 03, 2007, 04:35:29 PM
  No, Thought that was Vernon ;)
Well it's not hard to know which one came out on top today.

Fair play to both team an exciting game but by no means an exhibition of football.  I was going for Jordanstown myself (couple of club mates on the panel) but you can't begrudge Queen's their victory. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?