Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 09, 2020, 12:48:27 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on January 08, 2020, 10:43:57 PM
Did one of der fuhrer's ballygawley disciples drop the ball over his head into the net tonight?

Most of Ireland denigrates Tyrone and the players as individuals severely over the last 20 years or so. Should we not be trying to support players as much as possible, and f**k the rest? No one likes us, we don't care etc. Support helps I would've thought.

The cub made an error. It happens.

Go away with your perfectly balanced, reasoned and fair views. They have no place here.

Localexpert

Quote from: Under Lights on January 09, 2020, 11:09:03 AM
There are some highlights on the BBC NI Twitter https://twitter.com/BBCSPORTNI

Don't click into the match report there are actual individual tweets for some scores including the drop into the net.

The drop into the net would end most rookie players participation for a while but not to worry ballygawley players get a few extra chances as we all know!

southtyronegael

Did one of der fuhrer's ballygawley disciples drop the ball over his head into the net tonight?

Most of Ireland denigrates Tyrone and the players as individuals severely over the last 20 years or so. Should we not be trying to support players as much as possible, and f**k the rest? No one likes us, we don't care etc. Support helps I would've thought.

unfortunately alot of Tyrone people are fed up with what goes on in the county at the minute. You can't see that?

Angelo

Quote from: Localexpert on January 09, 2020, 12:56:34 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on January 09, 2020, 11:09:03 AM
There are some highlights on the BBC NI Twitter https://twitter.com/BBCSPORTNI

Don't click into the match report there are actual individual tweets for some scores including the drop into the net.

The drop into the net would end most rookie players participation for a while but not to worry ballygawley players get a few extra chances as we all know!

Reminiscent of all star Plunkett Donaghy's mistake which gifted Derry a national league title.

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Redhand Santa

Quote from: southtyronegael on January 09, 2020, 12:58:55 PM

unfortunately alot of Tyrone people are fed up with what goes on in the county at the minute. You can't see that?

Would you not be safer going and finding a new hobby that you enjoyed instead of whinging on here about Harte and the county team day after day?

Tyrone scored 3-18 last night and played some lovely football, anyone who actually follows the team will have enjoyed the game.

Similarly it's ridiculous coming on picking on lads because of their clubs. Coalisland men have made plenty of mistakes in Tyrone jerseys too.

Angelo

Quote from: Redhand Santa on January 09, 2020, 01:21:54 PM

Would you not be safer going and finding a new hobby that you enjoyed instead of whinging on here about Harte and the county team day after day?

Tyrone scored 3-18 last night and played some lovely football, anyone who actually follows the team will have enjoyed the game.

Similarly it's ridiculous coming on picking on lads because of their clubs. Coalisland men have made plenty of mistakes in Tyrone jerseys too.

Young McKernan has made enough mistakes in a Tyrone jersey in his short career so far but still remains a regular. It might not suit his agenda though.

southtyronegael

There you have it lads, we scored 3-18 in Mc Kenna cup. All is good in the hood.

Angelo

Quote from: southtyronegael on January 09, 2020, 01:58:48 PM
There you have it lads, we scored 3-18 in Mc Kenna cup. All is good in the hood.

You'd be the very one ringing the alarm bells if we lost either game.

skeog

Great game last night looks like Down and Donegal be seriously understrength due to Sigerson.

southtyronegael

Quote from: Angelo on January 09, 2020, 02:09:22 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on January 09, 2020, 01:58:48 PM

You'd be the very one ringing the alarm bells if we lost either game.
alarm bells have been ringing in my head for near 10 years now.

GlenMan

Quote from: skeog on January 09, 2020, 02:12:01 PM
Great game last night looks like Down and Donegal be seriously understrength due to Sigerson.

Down already missing their Kilcoo Players so would expect a comfortable enough game.

Localexpert

Quote from: Angelo on January 09, 2020, 01:26:24 PM

Young McKernan has made enough mistakes in a Tyrone jersey in his short career so far but still remains a regular. It might not suit his agenda though.

This is a discussion board for people to voice their opinions or should we never question any players selection or ability?

Personally I don't think he's good enough.... a calamitous error last night after rolling out the red carpet for donegals goal last year.

Mckernan has played 2 years for Tyrone one of which he was nominated for young player of the year.  Looking alright to me!

Angelo

Quote from: Localexpert on January 09, 2020, 07:25:57 PM

This is a discussion board for people to voice their opinions or should we never question any players selection or ability?

Personally I don't think he's good enough.... a calamitous error last night after rolling out the red carpet for donegals goal last year.

Mckernan has played 2 years for Tyrone one of which he was nominated for young player of the year.  Looking alright to me!

McKernan has a tendency to get drawn towards the ball which has already cost us numerous goals in Championship football, sadly he keeps repeating these mistakes.

Last year was McDonnell's first year getting some regular football in the Championship and League, he made some mistakes, he also had some decent displays - just like McKernan.

Speaking of Donegal last year, McKernan's man helped himself to 1-03 from play in that game.

Localexpert

Quote from: Angelo on January 09, 2020, 07:46:14 PM

McKernan has a tendency to get drawn towards the ball which has already cost us numerous goals in Championship football, sadly he keeps repeating these mistakes.

Last year was McDonnell's first year getting some regular football in the Championship and League, he made some mistakes, he also had some decent displays - just like McKernan.

Speaking of Donegal last year, McKernan's man helped himself to 1-03 from play in that game.

When he drops one through his hands into the back of the onion bag come back to me.

Angelo

Quote from: Localexpert on January 09, 2020, 08:24:02 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 09, 2020, 07:46:14 PM

When he drops one through his hands into the back of the onion bag come back to me.

Will you be leading the march for him to be ran off the county squad then?