You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

QuoteBeds with dodgy headboards so that every time you move a muscle, the headboard whacks off the wall and keeps you awake all night.
You are too tired to get out of bed and pull the bed far enough away so that it won't come into contact with the wall.

Stop that! You'll go blind.

Puckoon

You are too tired lazy to get out of bed.

johnneycool

Lazy union shop stewards trying to tell you whats possible and what isn't when in fact they are that lazy the dung would harden in them.

heganboy

QuoteNew york winters

fecking started today- snowing in the big apple- bloody freezing- I don't have the chassis for this sort of weather...

Hey ziggy- maybe the fire hazard thing was the hot bird you were chatting up, you and that tongue trick ya sleazy boy ya...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

pintsofguinness

I wouldnt worry about it ziggy, I was standing at the fire exit door one night in a pub and was asked to move away because I was a fire hazard - I couldn't get him to understand that if there was a fire I'd be moving too!!!! and I had to go stand somewhere else.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on November 19, 2007, 11:51:15 AM
Quote from: inthemaking on November 19, 2007, 11:32:18 AM
Quote from: 5iveTimes on November 19, 2007, 10:56:41 AM
Cold wet windy Monday mornings Ziggy.

and ya cant sleep cuz the bloody mobile went off at half 3 nd your awake since

Wasn't even sleeping at that stage. Terrible sleeper :(

5 o'clock was the last time I seen on the clock this morning before I got a couple of hours nap!
I did drift off about 4ish only to be awoke with a drop of water falling on my face - but I think I was dreaming!  ???
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Gabriel_Hurl

Standing in a puddle on the way to work in the morning - and not realizing you have a hole on the bottom of your shoe

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Croí na hÉireann

Ejiots putting spoilers on the Heroes and Prison Break thread  ::)
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

thejuice

People who put spoilers, large exhausts, sillys lights, and other mods on shite cars and then think its given them a liscence to drive like a lunatic around the place. Same people who put massive speakers in the same cars, playing the worst possible type of music as loud as possible as if everyone else on the street needs to here it. If you drive a shite car why would you draw attention to it by putting all that shite on it. I dont like to generalise but the people who tend to drive those piles of crap are skangers. scum of the earth in my eyes. There i said it.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

ziggysego

Quote from: thejuice on November 21, 2007, 04:42:45 PM
People who put spoilers, large exhausts, sillys lights, and other mods on shite cars and then think its given them a liscence to drive like a lunatic around the place. Same people who put massive speakers in the same cars, playing the worst possible type of music as loud as possible as if everyone else on the street needs to here it. If you drive a shite car why would you draw attention to it by putting all that shite on it. I dont like to generalise but the people who tend to drive those piles of crap are skangers. scum of the earth in my eyes. There i said it.

You think it's bad here. I was in Essex at the beginning of the year. It's a complete joke over there.
Testing Accessibility

Louth Exile

Most of our gear grinders involve cars or filling stations, this one is no different, although they are purely incidental in this one.

You pull into a filling station, at the pump in front of you is this (lets be polite) very attractive young lady, long legs, high heels, short skirt, very sexy, but also very classy. You can't help but having a wee glance (and no more than that, not sitting their rubbing your thighs and licking your lips perving at her). Then as expected you get the look back that says "don't degrade me by looking at my legs".... anyway the point. If you have nice legs and go around in high heels and short skirt, expect to get some male attention, don't put a face on ya like a smacked arse, just cause some fella take a wee peak!!
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Puckoon

Quote from: Louth Exile on November 21, 2007, 05:05:26 PM
Most of our gear grinders involve cars or filling stations, this one is no different, although they are purely incidental in this one.

You pull into a filling station, at the pump in front of you is this (lets be polite) very attractive young lady, long legs, high heels, short skirt, very sexy, but also very classy. You can't help but having a wee glance (and no more than that, not sitting their rubbing your thighs and licking your lips perving at her). Then as expected you get the look back that says "don't degrade me by looking at my legs".... anyway the point. If you have nice legs and go around in high heels and short skirt, expect to get some male attention, don't put a face on ya like a smacked arse, just cause some fella take a wee peak!!

Dont put yourself down LE, unless you really meant a wee peek!!! Hound dog!

Mentalman

If you have nice legs and go around in high heels and short skirt, expect to get some male attention, don't put a face on ya like a smacked arse, just cause some fella take a wee peak!!

It's probably not cause some fella is taking a wee peak, it's becuase the wrong fella is taking a wee peak, she probably reckoned she was further up the food chain than you.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

full back

You pull into a filling station, at the pump in front of you is this (lets be polite) very attractive young lady, long legs, high heels, short skirt, very sexy, but also very classy.

Tell me le, where do you fill up your car?
It certainly isnt Dundalk with the above scenario

ludermor

Meeting with my director then having to listen about the downturn in the economy will means feck all increases this year!!