American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: new devil on February 03, 2008, 02:28:13 AM
Is there anyone who thinks the giants have a chance?

I think the giants will sneak it hopefully 32-31 ;)

24-21

Tynes with an OT FG

Shortso79

Is Britney playing at half time  ??? ;D

thejuice

Apparently they've commited to the next 3 years for games in the UK. ho-ray, registered my interest to go to the next game
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Carmen Stateside

Super Bowl Sunday is here!!!! Cant wait now for kick off and then a giants win ;)
Heading into manhattan soon for the game.  The latest reports surfacing about the Patriots * and there camera men may actually go against the Giants and badly!

* caught cheating. ;)

Bensars

Havent been following it, but i see that NY giants +12.5 poits are even money on betfair.

Maybe some of our american posters can tell me if this is a good bet ?

Puckoon

Some people think its a great bet. New England won by three the last time they played. That said, New England can dump 40+ points on anyone, so I cant make my mind up on wether to bet the game or not.

Bensars

Cheers Puckoon, i leave it then.

Carmen Stateside

Was going to pick the Giants to cover the spread but now all the dirt is coming out bout the Patriots* it could really fire up them up!
Anyway I am off now, Strahan Jersey is on and the Irish Breakfast in me  LETS GO BIG BLUE!!!!! Win lose or draw i am going to enjoy this day no matter ;)

* caught cheating.

Minder

Put  a few quid on Patriots to cover the spread (-12) just so i become less neutral, booked tomorrow off work so looking forward to it.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

Latest rumours that Patriots filmed the Rams walk through, and in particular their two minute drill, before the Super Bowl in 2002.

Minder

Alicia Keys needs "assaulted with a friendly weapon"..... :P

magickingdom

Quote from: Puckoon on February 03, 2008, 04:28:26 PM
Some people think its a great bet. New England won by three the last time they played. That said, New England can dump 40+ points on anyone, so I cant make my mind up on wether to bet the game or not.

the pats whole season is on the line tonight, everything they have 'achieved' is on the line and no matter what anyone says that will be some presure on brady. if he throws another 3 interceptions tonight he might not get away with it..

Puckoon

I capitulated.

Main Bet: Giants +12 and under 55 50$ parlay

Side Bet: Giants +12, under 55, more than 3 fieldgoals in game and more than 4 sacks.
10$ parlay.

new devil