Author Topic: Running  (Read 338628 times)

heffo

• View Profile
Re: Running
« Reply #5550 on: August 31, 2017, 08:12:43 PM »
Good man Seanie well done

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #5551 on: August 31, 2017, 08:36:55 PM »
Yeah well done seanie. I have heard great reports about that race and the night drinking afterwards.

I'm much more naturally suited the the drinking afterwards. Legs in absolute ribbons.

Sure we all are. At least when you do something like that you earn it lol.

Anyone have any wireless issues with their garmin? Bluetooth and wifi stopped working on mine. I can upload it through the wire but nothing else.

laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #5552 on: September 13, 2017, 08:47:05 AM »
Yeah well done seanie. I have heard great reports about that race and the night drinking afterwards.

I'm much more naturally suited the the drinking afterwards. Legs in absolute ribbons.

Sure we all are. At least when you do something like that you earn it lol.

Anyone have any wireless issues with their garmin? Bluetooth and wifi stopped working on mine. I can upload it through the wire but nothing else.
Happens me sometimes. I've the Forerunner 225.
Switching the Phone on and off usually fixes it.
Also I find if I open the Garmin app on the Phone and click on Activites>Running before I sync the watch then the syncing starts almost instantly. If I don't do that the Phone takes forever to find the watch.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 08:49:37 AM by laoislad »

mrdeeds

• View Profile
« Reply #5553 on: September 17, 2017, 09:04:43 PM »
Can anyone recommend a good pair of runners at a resonable price that Lifestyle stock? I have a voucher for there.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5554 on: September 17, 2017, 10:21:19 PM »
Can anyone recommend a good pair of runners at a resonable price that Lifestyle stock? I have a voucher for there.

Running with Hoka's at the minute, 105 bit expensive but so far so good! Great on big runs and recovery has been quicker and better since using them over my regular ASIC .. going cheaper may in the long run work out worst
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)