Finding Love in 2018

Started by Olly, May 25, 2018, 10:59:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

I know someone who is on the look out for a partner and he was asking what is considered attractive to potential partners in 2018. I gave him the usual answers of having sunglasses and ripped jeans and looking into the distance but I think that's not enough.

What does a woman want in a man or a man in a man or a man in a woman or vice versa for the same sex, in 2018?
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Under Lights

Orior

The ability not to send texts or whatsapp messages to the wrong person is fine attribute.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

johnnycool

Is road frontage no longer considered a valuable asset?

Hardy

The ability to wash, iron and milk cows. Sorry - milk cows, wash and iron.

APM

No-one bothers ironing cows these days!

ziggy90

A hatred for Arseton Vile is a sure-fire ticket to ride.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

tintin25

The problem nowadays is that too many people are looking for perfection and it just ain't gonna happen

Mikhail Prokhorov

its not too much to ask for intelligence and ability to learn. Risk taking seems to be in short supply as well.

BennyCake

Quote from: tintin25 on May 25, 2018, 12:49:06 PM
The problem nowadays is that too many people are looking for perfection and it just ain't gonna happen

Yeah you're right. Life is a constant facade these days. A lot of people live in a fantasy land, called social media.

laoislad

I'm pretty perfect.I tell my wife everyday how lucky she is to be married to me.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BennyCake on May 25, 2018, 02:36:06 PM

Yeah you're right. Life is a constant facade these days. A lot of people live in a fantasy land, called social media.

Usually the talk of ugly people  8)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyCake

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 25, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and all that ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BennyCake on May 25, 2018, 02:41:16 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 25, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and all that ;)

Just lets this play!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szM7x0N9Ru4   

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bogball88

Quote from: Olly on May 25, 2018, 10:59:03 AM
I know someone who is on the look out for a partner and he was asking what is considered attractive to potential partners in 2018. I gave him the usual answers of having sunglasses and ripped jeans and looking into the distance but I think that's not enough.

What does a woman want in a man or a man in a man or a man in a woman or vice versa for the same sex, in 2018?
I know someone  ;)