Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

charlieTully

That trailer ejit who posts crap on this thread and a few others misses the point of the brand as he calls it. The brand is being in any city in any country at any time and finding a place you can watch a Celtic match with like minded people. It's supporters clubs all over the world. It's being part of something bigger. You have to be in it to know what it is. It is more than just a club.

ned

Some people are hard of thinking. Let them waffle on but please don't quote them.

clarshack

was going to post about how mentally weak some of the celtic players were but eff that now. what a hugely important result is that!

tonto1888

Quote from: charlieTully on February 27, 2019, 08:38:26 PM
That trailer ejit who posts crap on this thread and a few others misses the point of the brand as he calls it. The brand is being in any city in any country at any time and finding a place you can watch a Celtic match with like minded people. It's supporters clubs all over the world. It's being part of something bigger. You have to be in it to know what it is. It is more than just a club.

Don't be worrying about him pal. Bloody idiot is the term that comes to mind.
Good win tonight

screenexile

Good to see a wee club get a result after a tough week... fair play!

Targetman

Great win tonight, not a great performance especially against 10 men but delighted for Lenny, Kennedy and Duff, apparently the Leicester board were prepared to wait until the summer for Rodgers but he wanted to go ASAP, well feck you Rodgers the banner at tonight's match said it all, enjoy your mediocrity!!

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: screenexile on February 27, 2019, 09:56:40 PM

Anti Utd & Celtic this man..... :o

screenexile

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on February 27, 2019, 10:03:15 PM

I'm actually not anti Celtic I like to see them do well. The craziness of some supporters and this "oh but we're more than just a club" thing gets on my wick a bit because Celtic are the same as every other club a business and a brand.

Dolph1

Quote from: screenexile on February 27, 2019, 10:09:43 PM

I'm actually not anti Celtic I like to see them do well. The craziness of some supporters and this "oh but we're more than just a club" thing gets on my wick a bit because Celtic are the same as every other club a business and a brand.

Petty.
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

Main Street

Quote from: Dolph1 on February 27, 2019, 10:11:13 PM

Petty.
A petty wick

trailer

Over the Bar

Rodgers shown up to be 2-faced as it comes. Tierney did the right thing telling him to fck off.   FFS he wasn't in the door 2 mins at Liverpool until he was caught riding the reception staff and then walks out on the wife and kids for one of them.  Tells you all you need to know about his character.

trailer

Quote from: Over the Bar on February 27, 2019, 10:26:58 PM
Rodgers shown up to be 2-faced as it comes. Tierney did the right thing telling him to fck off.   FFS he wasn't in the door 2 mins at Liverpool until he was caught riding the reception staff and then walks out on the wife and kids for one of them.  Tells you all you need to know about his character.

This post says a lot about your character.

illdecide

Screen dunno what your getting at or maybe you genuinely don't know/understand. To say Celtic are just like the rest of the clubs is ridiculous, i'm seriously not even going to give you examples of why as i believe you're taking the piss
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch