The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: Up The Middle on August 28, 2017, 02:53:07 PM
Keita just signed............. for next year ???

Good deal, no competition for his signature next year and it's obvious Klopp really wanted him
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

laoislad

Quote from: Minder on August 28, 2017, 03:04:30 PM
Quote from: Up The Middle on August 28, 2017, 02:53:07 PM
Keita just signed............. for next year ???

Good deal, no competition for his signature next year and it's obvious Klopp really wanted him
I wonder if Leipzig are knocked out of Europe before January   would he make the move in the January transfer window.
That's if the above is true at all.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Replacement for Coutinho for next year?

laoislad

BBC sport and others reporting it now so it must be true.
Great bit of business.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: laoislad on August 28, 2017, 03:19:24 PM
BBC sport and others reporting it now so it must be true.
Great bit of business.

Indeed. Great business for all sides.

heganboy

Van dijk being reported as a done deal for $82M?

I remain sceptical.

Lemarr would be a coup, mahrez is not a Klopp style player, so I tend to rule that out. Origi other way for lemarr would be good business but not likely. Lovren and sakho out if van dijk arrives, or does Lovren stay til January due to no match fitness?

Coutinho fit enough to start from Brazil...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

gawa316

Quote from: heganboy on August 29, 2017, 03:29:14 AM

I remain sceptical.

Lemarr would be a coup, mahrez is not a Klopp style player, so I tend to rule that out. Origi other way for lemarr would be good business but not likely. Lovren and sakho out if van dijk arrives, or does Lovren stay til January due to no match fitness?

Lovren just signed a new contract so doubt he'll be going anywhere. Sakho out and that'll do

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: heganboy on August 29, 2017, 03:29:14 AM

I remain sceptical.

I cant see Lovren leaving regardless of VVD.
Sahko will go before the deadline.I am amazed that Markovic hasn't gone already.
Moreno seems to have bought himself a stay of execution until the next window at least
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

AZOffaly

Sahko will go if VVD comes in. Lovren is staying. Klopp likes him, and if he left we'd be back to 3 centre halves again, with Joe Gomez as an emergency fill in. There's no Lucas anymore so I'd say Klopp would like to see Matip, VVD, Lovren and Klavan in that order for the CB position.

laoislad

Lovern won't be going anywhere but you'd have to think if they do manage to sign VVD then him and Matip will be first choice centre backs.

In other news I see City want to use Sterling as a make weight in a Sanchez deal from Arsenal.

AZOffaly

Yep, as I said, I think Klopps order of preference would be Matip, VVD, Lovren, Klavan

blewuporstuffed

If liverpool where to land lamar would you be happy enough to let Coutinho go?

I think i would at this stage.

VVD and Lamar in and Coutinho out for very little net spend would be decent enough business i think.

Rumours of Origi being part of any Lamar deal. Those deals raely come off, but i would expect Origi to leave or at least go out on loan in the next few days as well
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

laoislad

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on August 29, 2017, 10:51:44 AM
If liverpool where to land lamar would you be happy enough to let Coutinho go?

I think i would at this stage.

VVD and Lamar in and Coutinho out for very little net spend would be decent enough business i think.

Rumours of Origi being part of any Lamar deal. Those deals raely come off, but i would expect Origi to leave or at least go out on loan in the next few days as well
I know nothing about Lemar but if they are willing to spend that much on him he must have something going for him.
I think the Couthino situation has got to stage where it may be best if he went. He's been declared fit to play for Brazil surprise surprise.... Maybe a deal similar to the Keita deal for us might work.

AZOffaly

I still think they'll hold onto Coutinho, and agree to sell him next summer, with Keita coming in. If Lamar, whoever he is, comes in too then that's just more cover for this year.

brokencrossbar1

I'll tell you what deal I'd be looking to do if I were FSG....I'd be saying f**k off barca. PSG do you want to unite two best friends together next summer in Neymar and Coutinho?  Let's do a deal similar to the Kieta set up where we keep him till next summer but you agree to buy him for £150m. Oh and by the way f**k off barca....