The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyssam5

Why have you sold out your principles to go into government with unrepentant terrorists Ian?  ;D

pintsofguinness

He'll have his hole licked like never before.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Thats what Im afraid of pints. Seems like a lose lose scenario.

aroundincircles

He will get a easier time than Gay byrne give Adams anyway that is for sure. Then everybody will be happy ever after.

tyssam5

What percentage of our studio audience do you think will burn in hell Ian?
        Ah that's nice you brought a signed bible for everyone in the audience!

What's it like to be forced out of the leadership of a church you founded and ran for over fifty years?
        Follow up: "Did you ever envy the pope's infallibility clause?"

How's the young lad doing these days Ian, do you be up in his free house much?
        Follow up: "Did you bate him too hard when he was a young fella, or did the apple just naturally fall that far from the tree?"

Do ever worry you'll ultimately be remembered as a Lundy?

Is a gay Catholic more evil or less evil than a gay Free P?

aroundincircles

Rte would need to be imformed the big man likes the audience to gather a wee bit of a "silent collection" before he leaves too. ;) I hope they have the big  yellow bucket at the ready.

muppet

Quote from: aroundincircles on January 30, 2009, 06:41:16 PM
Rte would need to be imformed the big man likes the audience to gather a wee bit of a "silent collection" before he leaves too. ;) I hope they have the big  yellow bucket at the ready.

I always have a bucket standing by if I'm unfortunate enough to be watching the Late Late Show.
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Dougal Maguire

I'd like to hear Plank ask him the following: ' During your 2003 Party Conference you said the following about this country's current Prime Minister ' I was enraged when I saw that strange character from Dublin coming again to see us."Somebody told me the other day the reason his lips were so thick was that when his mother was bringing him up he was a very disobedient young boy so she used to put glue on his lips and put him to the floor and keep him there and that has been recorded in his physical make up... yes, away with him indeed and if he wants to use his lips to better effect he should do it somewhere else and go to people of like physical looks." Tell me Ian do you think that was a christian way to describe him.
Careful now

ONeill

Should Sean be moved back to centre field and will Mugsy find his 2005 form?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Should the Cork hurlers continue to say no, never, never, never? Or should Donal Og embrace (oh er) his enemy McCarthy and work for the common goal of getting within ten points of Kilkenny?

Doogie Browser

Kenny will have his tongue so far up big Ian's hole he will be able to tickle his tonsils, contrast it with the treatment Gerry got from Wankbo. 

muppet

He has started with some intellectual equals.
MWWSI 2017

comethekingdom

hope they piss all over his leg! :D