Masters (Over 40s)

Started by Under Lights, September 06, 2021, 03:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

The Masters competition got up and running over the weekend.
Tyrone V Antrim report there. Stevie O'Neill star for Tyrone

https://thesaffrongael.com/2021/09/05/oneill-shines-for-tyrone-masters/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Onthe40

Tyrone will play Dublin in the final I see

That is a serious squad of players Tyrone have, aside form the ex county men, some top notch ex club players there

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Onthe40 on October 18, 2021, 12:50:50 PM

That is a serious squad of players Tyrone have, aside form the ex county men, some top notch ex club players there

Great to see so many still turning out of this, played a good few times many years ago, but waiting on a call up to the over 50's team now!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 18, 2021, 01:10:08 PM
Quote from: Onthe40 on October 18, 2021, 12:50:50 PM

Great to see so many still turning out of this, played a good few times many years ago, but waiting on a call up to the over 50's team now!

Plenty of over 50's still playing for Antrim! Have played a few games myself this year but haven't been able to play much due to other stuff. Antrim play Longford/Leitrim in their division final

tintin25

Plenty of football for the over 40s in the South Antrim league!