The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on May 17, 2024, 01:42:01 PMGuantanamo bay. I hope he shoots a 60 today

Think the limit is 55, if he goes over that he'll be back in again...

I'll get my coat
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Tiger looks like a geriatric
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

McIlroy stinking the place out too!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: screenexile on May 17, 2024, 11:29:02 PMMcIlroy stinking the place out too!

Think he'll need to piss the cops off tomorrow

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 17, 2024, 11:52:27 PM
Quote from: screenexile on May 17, 2024, 11:29:02 PMMcIlroy stinking the place out too!

Think he'll need to piss the cops off tomorrow

Even if he misses the cut sky will still say he has a chance  ;D

Set up for a great weekend

Milltown Row2

Morikawa is looking good, Scottie just keeps plugging away and Schauffele dropping away last week might come back and haunt him again..

11/2 for Colin looks a good price

JPGJOHNNYG

Pretty poor stuff from Rory only a handful of guys who made the cut had a worse score. The double bogey was club hacker golf.

Milltown Row2

Big Shane makes a charge

thebigfella

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on Today at 08:59:55 AMPretty poor stuff from Rory only a handful of guys who made the cut had a worse score. The double bogey was club hacker golf.

Love this sort of shit from people who know fcuk all.All commentary says a scratch golfer would struggle to get round under 90 on that course but yet McIlroy is club hacker. Christ above.

quit yo jibbajabba

Bigfella taking no shit 🤓

Scheffler keeping it interesting for the rest anyways

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on Today at 08:34:35 PMBigfella taking no shit 🤓

Scheffler keeping it interesting for the rest anyways

So when Scottie has a mare it's the reason why it's interesting!

Someone else has a mare he's dung!

Have back Colin at 11/2 this morning, think he's the bit between his teeth

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: thebigfella on Today at 08:21:34 PM
Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on Today at 08:59:55 AMPretty poor stuff from Rory only a handful of guys who made the cut had a worse score. The double bogey was club hacker golf.

Love this sort of shit from people who know fcuk all.All commentary says a scratch golfer would struggle to get round under 90 on that course but yet McIlroy is club hacker. Christ above.

;D glad you love it I'll keep it coming. Lowry on fire. McIlroy back on track. It's certainly hotting up.