ALL IRELAND FINALS SHOULD BE PLAYED ON SATURDAYS

Started by irish345, August 13, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irish345

Saturday is a much better day a 4.30pm throw in would be my time playing it. On sunday the majority of the country be working the next day and it does not give people much of a cekeberaton time and time to recover by playing it on sunday.

I also think friday night games need to be looked at again maybe some friday night league games.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Eamonnca1

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

The 2016 replay was a great occasion to be fair, same with the hurling ones. Most major sporting finals do be on Saturday evenings.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: irish345 on August 13, 2018, 02:52:25 PM
Saturday is a much better day a 4.30pm throw in would be my time playing it. On sunday the majority of the country be working the next day and it does not give people much of a cekeberaton time and time to recover by playing it on sunday.

I also think friday night games need to be looked at again maybe some friday night league games.

Hah? I'd say most of the counties supporters would have the day after provisionally booked off. Or else call in sick.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Eamonnca1

Moving matches to accommodate hangovers. That's worse than holding up the start of a game because the Dublin fans are too slow to come out of the pub. How about people take responsibility for their drinking habits and learn to stop after one or two pints? I've never understood this "all or nothing" attitude to drinking.

Gabriel_Hurl

Luckily - it's a bank holiday (Labour Day) here the weekend of the football final - so happy days