Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

How many days yiz getting off for St Patrick's?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Champion The Wonder Horse

And the lazy f**kers are getting a pay rise. No shame.

JimStynes

Quote from: ONeill on March 04, 2021, 10:27:48 PM

3 but one of those is a staff day from home on Google Meet while still in the Pjs.

FermGael

Quote from: ONeill on March 04, 2021, 10:27:48 PM
Taking the week since we went back early in August
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

FermGael

So the big idea from CCEA is exams, sorry I mean mini assessments taken under exam conditions. You have to admire the brains trust. Took them nearly 3 months to come up with this.  They have been hard at work .
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

RedHand88

Quote from: trailer on March 04, 2021, 01:30:48 PM
When home for my lunch got a coffee on the way. Met a key worker in the coffee shop, kids with the babysitter school sorry. Rang the school secretary to report. Will keep and eye out for any others taking the piss.

Brussel sprout!

From the Bunker

All the kids back to school here in Mayo today! Have to say our local school kept us up to date with School work and home work every week by email on a Sunday evening. Their lists were of the highest order and we were left in no doubt of what was ahead of us to go through with the kids each day. The four - forty minute zoom calls from each teacher over the 9 weeks made all the difference. It was nice to know that there was a human being still there and these lists were not being generated by a computer. There was never one time we felt alone. The teachers learned so much from the last lockdown, but unfortunately were caught off guard again by this one. Well done to all. We would have been lost without your guidance and encouragement the last 12 months. Other than spend time teaching our kids, what would we have done without ye!

JimStynes

All of the primary school children are back next week.

trailer

I'm welling up here... Good luck to all you Teachers sorry Frontliners. You're sacrifice will not be forgotten.

JimStynes

Quote from: trailer on March 16, 2021, 10:53:32 AM
I'm welling up here... Good luck to all you Teachers sorry Frontliners. You're sacrifice will not be forgotten.

I've told you many times, I have been in school on the front line the whole time. The enemy is sending in reinforcements now though and we will be faced with full classes. Ceasefire for Easter holidays is coming up though.

trailer

Quote from: JimStynes on March 16, 2021, 11:04:34 AM

I've told you many times, I have been in school on the front line the whole time. The enemy is sending in reinforcements now though and we will be faced with full classes. Ceasefire for Easter holidays is coming up though.

God Speed Jim

JimStynes

Quote from: trailer on March 16, 2021, 11:06:30 AM

God Speed Jim

Thanks for you support and well wishes

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Ceasefires at easter don't work here ;D

Itchy

More strike threats down south. Not happy with vaccine roll out now, think they should be all put up the list. Classy as ever.

Armagh18

Quote from: Jim Bob on March 02, 2021, 09:32:15 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on March 02, 2021, 09:19:48 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on March 02, 2021, 08:03:21 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on March 02, 2021, 07:28:27 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on March 02, 2021, 07:09:47 PM
Was in school today supervising key workers children. There were two from 1 family due to stay until 2pm. There were 3 staff on duty supervising the learning of these children as they are meant  to do. Of course social distancing out the window you are dealing with 5 & 7 year olds.
Part time office staff member arrives in for work and reports that she saw the parents of these two children were out for a run . This was at 11am this morning . She sees them on a regular basis doing this!
Talk about taking the p***.

Keyworkers not allowed to run?

The whole point of school stuff supervising key workers children is that it leave those key workers free to do their key work is it not ? they are not key workers if they are running the roads

You know their shift pattern?
I don't know if they have a shift pattern , you seem to know though!,
I do know that the whole point of sending their children to school is that they are supposed to be freed up to do their 'key ' work.   Otherwise why are they sending their children to school ?
Maybe they start work at 12? Old saying about minding your own business being good for your teeth springs to mind