Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Itchy

How is Hayes not starting ahead of that other lad. Miles better.

Main Street

Quote from: Itchy on February 21, 2019, 06:32:28 PM
How is Hayes not starting ahead of that other lad. Miles better.
He's just returned from a leg break, this is his 2nd or third start.

Main Street

I missed his first yellow but there was a dubious element to that 2nd yellow for Toljan.
Celtic are up shíts creek now after a very good start.
That was a a Bankesque like save from Baines.

lynchbhoy

Wont get mo ey for transfers until tbey get out of SPL.

Celtic doing well first half and should have scored twice.
But Toljan now sent off so they've no hope now.
Happy enough they don't progress.
Prefer they concentrate on domestic games.

lynchbhoy

Bain made a couple of brilliant saves

Main Street

Good effort by Celtic considering. The left back hole was well filled by Hayes, pity he's closing in on veteran status.

The squad is good enough to get into the CL group stages , they just are so sluggish in the early qualifiers, make hard work of competing against teams they could beat later on in the year.

Targetman

That was a surprisingly good performance away from home tonight, the sending off killed any chance of winning the tie but now we can concentrate on clinching the league and cup , and fair play to Steve Clarke!!

illdecide

Bad luck in the end, sending off was a bit harsh and indeed end any hope we had. I'd say all Celtic supporters will be saying that's more like the display we expect...if we setup well and give it our best shot and it's not good enough on the night then we'll be happy (never happy when we lose) but you can accept it better.
Anyway let's wipe the floor with these bums for the rest of the season, I'll bet BR has set them guys a target for to remain unbeaten the rest of the season...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

MoChara

I was impressed with the work of the Celtic players yesterday, but I felt Burke didn't keep the drive up like the rest of the lads maybe I'm being too critical and he was exhausted but when the ball got away in the last half hour he didn't seem to interested in fighting for it

lynchbhoy

Glorious failure. Played well. 8 shots to zero before the sending off showed Celtic were doing it...just couldnt score.

Happy they are out to be honest. Can concentrate on league now. A treble treble would be great too.

If the board bemoan the fact Celtic can't win enough or progress enough in Europe, then they should know it's due to lack of transfer funds for players. Doing v well for the price of the squad.
With a bank balance of 30 million euros, the club can't afford to do any better while in SPL
But it's going great guns tb is past 20 years ... fantastic time to be a fan.
I am perturbed at the spectre of refereeing decisions and sfa rulings starting to remind me of the 80"s and 90's where sevco got unbelievable preferential treatment on and off the field. It seems that most here can remember those times and how refs influenced and won games (leagues) for the huns in those times.

general

Brendan Rodgers away to Leicester along with Kolo and Chris Davies!

Neil Lennon returning as Celtic Boss!

toby47

Quote from: general on February 26, 2019, 08:51:44 AM

Massive loss!

Strange timing - thought at worst case scenario he would have went in the summer

general

Quote from: toby47 on February 26, 2019, 08:56:43 AM

Massive loss!

Strange timing - thought at worst case scenario he would have went in the summer

Talksport have just summed it up - Celtic reported they had 38m in the bank and wouldnt buy him john mcginn for 2.5m. No wonder he upped and left. Talking of lenny until EOS with Steve clarke coming in for next season

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: general on February 26, 2019, 09:00:06 AM

Massive loss!

Talksport have just summed it up - Celtic reported they had 38m in the bank and wouldnt buy him john mcginn for 2.5m. No wonder he upped and left. Talking of lenny until EOS with Steve clarke coming in for next season

Risky if you ask me. Leicester are one of those teams that could sink and fast and get himself sacked within months. The Celtic job is stable and if he stayed around for 10 in a row would be an all time legend

MoChara

Quote from: general on February 26, 2019, 09:00:06 AM

Massive loss!

No matter what had been going on in the background he shouldn't leave mid season he'll have tarnished his reputation forever with Celtic fans if its confirmed, it is possible he doesn't give a f**k about that though.