Maigh Eo v Ciarrai, Caislean an Bharraigh, 1900, 03-Fea-2018

Started by macdanger2, February 01, 2018, 03:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Syferus on February 05, 2018, 01:59:09 PM
Kerry have always been a seriously dirty outfit. It's gotten worse under Fitz as they're painfully aware of their limitations as footballers compared to the top two and even previous Kerry teams. A bit of small man syndrome.
Without a doubt, Kerry are the most cynical team in the country by a mile. Mayo and Dublin are positive angels by comparison and even Tyrone wouldn't sink to their level.  ;D
That could never be said about Kerry in the past but, under Fitz, things have taken a turn for the worse.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Cunny Funt

No getting away from it that was a very poor result for Mayo at home to weakened and inexperienced Kerry than finished the game with 13 men. For a top 4 team the strength in depth is not as good as it should be for Mayo and you really have to wonder where Mayo will be in the years in ahead when Boyle,Higgins,Moran etc are no longer there.

From the Bunker

Quote from: CumminsCiderLarry on February 07, 2018, 08:05:01 PM
I need something cleared up- can anyone give me a medical reason as to why Cillian (and Diarmuid) o connor both go down holding their face when pushed in the back, chest, calf muscle, etc.

James horan called Johnny cooper a cheat during the week so I can't wait to hear his comments on the Mayo diving divas

Mayos tactic has always been to try to antagonise and intimidate off the ball- and then to hit the deck at the slightest hint of a reaction.

Last saturday was no different and there's actually a good video on YouTube by someone called mayomick that shows it happening

The reaction of their players to the penalty miss- whereby 3/4 went in to shout in Sean o se's face was ludicrous and pathetic.

If they could get Cillian o connor to spend more time on his basic kicking and less on trying to get players sent off then they might actually bring their annual pity parade to an end

You clearly seen the game on the TV. 

If they could get Tipperary to spend more time on trying to get players sent off  then they might actually bring their annual pity parade to an end also!

macdanger2

FFS FTB, shouldn't you know better than to be responding to a wum? Unlikely to be from Tipp also

sligoman

I thought the challenge last week on Regan was one of the worst I have seen in recent years, it was thuggish and should have been dealt with a straight red at the time.

Fitzmaurice is a very hard man to take to, he talks out of both sides of his mouth and I don't like the undue pressure he applies to referees in a rather underhand manner.