National league final day. Tyrone v Cavan

Started by rrhf, April 03, 2016, 09:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashman

Captain Obvious

O Se needs to be taken off Brogan he is getting destroyed.

moysider

Quote from: ashman on April 24, 2016, 04:02:01 PM
Kerry don't have the legs for the task .

Was about to say the same. Some of the older lads could really suffer here later. Marc O Sé in trouble with Brogan.
Usual sympathetic refereeing keeping Kerry in it.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: hardstation on April 24, 2016, 03:56:20 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on April 24, 2016, 03:51:39 PM
Quote from: hardstation on April 24, 2016, 03:48:31 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on April 24, 2016, 03:44:13 PM
Filthy hit from Crowley there.
Ach it wasn't really. Small tried to jump through him and Crowley turned his body.

Turned his shoulder into a man running at him, really nasty and knew full well what he was at.
Small jumped at him, it's a natural reaction to turn for protection. It was a foul but that's about it. Had he not turned, Small would have been done for charging.

It's a natural reaction to turn your shoulder into someone running straight toward you if your intention is to do them - which was Crowley's intention.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: hardstation on April 24, 2016, 03:56:20 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on April 24, 2016, 03:51:39 PM
Quote from: hardstation on April 24, 2016, 03:48:31 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on April 24, 2016, 03:44:13 PM
Filthy hit from Crowley there.
Ach it wasn't really. Small tried to jump through him and Crowley turned his body.

Turned his shoulder into a man running at him, really nasty and knew full well what he was at.
Small jumped at him, it's a natural reaction to turn for protection. It was a foul but that's about it. Had he not turned, Small would have been done for charging.
Small had already taken his steps and jumped into the tackle, not even a free for me
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Il Bomber Destro

Small had actually tried to step inside Crowley and Crowley nails him with a frontal charge into the chest. It was an extremely dangerous tackle and deliberate tackle where it should have been a yellow card at the very least. Crowley has previous for acting the tr**p as well, I suppose he's cute though.

Il Bomber Destro

never kickt a ball

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on April 24, 2016, 04:34:13 PM
Crowley acting the tr**p again.

NEVER! It's a good clean game with no off the ball stuff, no diving in the penalty area .........

moysider

If Dublin were not so casual at times Kerry would have been in a lot of trouble.

Syferus

I did say Kerry were probably in for a bigger hammering in the final than we got. One team AI. Might quite down people hyping a Kerry team that's not within an ass' roar of Dublin for a while.

Harold Disgracey

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Eddie Kinsella is a joke of a ref.

From the Bunker

Have to say I enjoyed the Dublin Kerry game!

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Dinny Breen

Thank God Dublin can get a game outside Leinster.
#newbridgeornowhere

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

From a Kildare point of view there is no incentive to reach a Leinster final, I could see Dublin score 10 goals against them if they wanted. Only Mayo if they can get their act together stand a chance of competing with Dublin this year.