Mitchell, Gay
3 (1.5%)
Norris, David
7 (3.4%)
Scallon, Dana Rosemary
7 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 206

Stevie g 8

gallagher messed up last nite and michael d higgins was clear winner and will get in now

liihb

Quote from: Nally Stand on October 25, 2011, 03:25:23 PM
Quote from: liihb on October 25, 2011, 01:46:37 PM
As for the twitter incident Nally, I think you're wrong. you think I am wrong, and I don't think we're going to get anywhere by continuing to argue opposites

Though it's not a case of "thinking" who is right or wrong. It is simple fact. One of the guests on VB last night stated that they directly contacted Sinn Féin and were told that the twitter account Pat Kenny spoke of was not an official account and that Pat's claim that SF were to bring the man in question to the media was not true.

Its like banging my head against a brick wall so here's my last comment on this - and here's an absolute fact Nally, I have a vote, I'll use it, and it won't be for Martin McGuinnes no matter what you continue to perpetuate.
Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Stevie g 8 on October 25, 2011, 04:31:11 PM
gallagher messed up last nite and michael d higgins was clear winner and will get in now

It was a great night, the nation may have been saved from the IRAShinner & the Fianna Failure. Both organisations have brought nothing but hurt on this nation.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

sheamy

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 25, 2011, 04:36:10 PM

It was a great night, the nation may have been saved from the IRAShinner & the Fianna Failure. Both organisations have brought nothing but hurt on this nation.

You reckon wee Mickey D got her sown up lad? Saw doctors on the council of state I heard...

Sea The Stars

Fianna Fail dot not have any candidates in this election Mayo man.

Ulick

Seanie living in Dundalk didn't know Hugh Morgan or his background! Liar...

TodayFM now.

Nally Stand

Quote from: liihb on October 25, 2011, 04:33:00 PM
As for the twitter incident Nally, I think you're wrong. you think I am wrong, and I don't think we're going to get anywhere by continuing to argue opposites

Though it's not a case of "thinking" who is right or wrong. It is simple fact. One of the guests on VB last night stated that they directly contacted Sinn Féin and were told that the twitter account Pat Kenny spoke of was not an official account and that Pat's claim that SF were to bring the man in question to the media was not true.

Its like banging my head against a brick wall so here's my last comment on this - and here's an absolute fact Nally, I have a vote, I'll use it, and it won't be for Martin McGuinnes no matter what you continue to perpetuate.

I'm not telling you who to vote for, you referred to the twitter issue, which is the single issue I responded to  :D Your reply which skilfully avoids an explanation as to how you think you are right re Pat's "big moment" on Twitter
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Sea The Stars on October 25, 2011, 04:39:41 PM

They have 2, Gallagher and Davis, they are trying to run this election like they did the general election by hiding their toxic label, Meath boy.

Song for Micky D. & (even with reference to the flooding in Dublin yesterday)   ;)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b3sBZAEiqY&feature=related

Sea The Stars

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 25, 2011, 04:45:35 PM

They have 2, Gallagher and Davis, they are trying to run this election like they did the general election by hiding their toxic label, Meath boy.

Gallagher is an independant.

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 25, 2011, 10:35:43 AM
I loved the line about the fancy big campaign bus used by McGuinness. Right after McGuinness was talking about modes of transport etc.

MGHU, it shows the mentality you have when you are impressed by a comment like that from Norris. Why not look into things a bit closer. McGuiness' salary, if elected, would be over €200k less that that of Norris, were Norris elected.

How many buses would all that allow Norris to hire and decorate in the way McGuinness did for these few weeks, I wonder.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

liihb

Quote from: Nally Stand on October 25, 2011, 04:40:54 PM

I'm not telling you who to vote for, you referred to the twitter issue, which is the single issue I responded to  :D Your reply which skilfully avoids an explanation as to how you think you are right re Pat's "big moment" on Twitter

I'm obviously learning from MMcG. Not all bad then!
Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

Applesisapples

And that is your absolute right and democracy at work.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Sea The Stars on October 25, 2011, 04:46:49 PM

& the lads from the Cumanns aren't out canvassing for him  ;)

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on October 25, 2011, 04:47:51 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 25, 2011, 10:35:43 AM
I loved the line about the fancy big campaign bus used by McGuinness. Right after McGuinness was talking about modes of transport etc.

MGHU, it shows the mentality you have when you are impressed by a comment like that from Norris. Why not look into things a bit closer. McGuiness' salary, if elected, would be over €200k less that that of Norris, were Norris elected.

How many buses would all that allow Norris to hire and decorate in the way McGuinness did for these few weeks, I wonder.

McGuinness hardly sets the tone of his poverty presidency :D in his flash new battle  ;) bus. Norris hit the nail on the head.

Tubberman

Quote from: Sea The Stars on October 25, 2011, 04:46:49 PM

An independent FF fundraiser!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."