Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on January 21, 2018, 09:55:54 AM
Not today,but sadly decades ago there weren't such robust procedures in place in any organisation to guide in the dealing with allegations.

I would tend to go with my moral compass on that regardless of the time, as raping kids is deplorable now and a 100 years ago, but that's just me.. you on the other hand seem to think, well those were the times and they were just following orders, a bit like the Nazis, they were just following orders
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

general_lee

Quote from: T Fearon on January 21, 2018, 09:03:25 AM
What about the designated teacher's training and expertise in the matter.What if the first teacher (or indeed Sean Brady even) goes to the Police on first hearing as then unfounded allegations,and potentially ruins a colleague's career?

If a predator group is gratuitously violent then I would not support them but as far as I can see they turn up in numbers to prevent the accused being harmed
They clearly incite violence, they encourage it indirectly and suspects as well as innocent people have been assaulted and had their property damaged as a result of their moral Facebook crusades. All for the sake of a bit of midweek entertainment for the full time mummy's/mad bastards

T Fearon

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 21, 2018, 10:22:43 AM
Not today,but sadly decades ago there weren't such robust procedures in place in any organisation to guide in the dealing with allegations.

I would tend to go with my moral compass on that regardless of the time, as raping kids is deplorable now and a 100 years ago, but that's just me.. you on the other hand seem to think, well those were the times and they were just following orders, a bit like the Nazis, they were just following orders

I suspect you know I don't condone rape regardless of the era in which it occurred.But today all organisations have proper Child Protection Policies and Procedures to guide.In bureaucratic organisations today we all have to follow orders/procedures etc,but in any era as long one passed information honestly along the food chain,then one's conscience can be clear.

T Fearon

Quote from: general_lee on January 21, 2018, 12:33:49 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on January 21, 2018, 09:03:25 AM
What about the designated teacher's training and expertise in the matter.What if the first teacher (or indeed Sean Brady even) goes to the Police on first hearing as then unfounded allegations,and potentially ruins a colleague's career?

If a predator group is gratuitously violent then I would not support them but as far as I can see they turn up in numbers to prevent the accused being harmed
They clearly incite violence, they encourage it indirectly and suspects as well as innocent people have been assaulted and had their property damaged as a result of their moral Facebook crusades. All for the sake of a bit of midweek entertainment for the full time mummy's/mad b**tards

I have detected no incitement to violence.Their sting recently catching an RTÉ sports producer in Leeds,who was subsequently sacked,and is now facing sentencing is a model of his this should work.He and his activities would not have come to light had the Predator Group not existed

imtommygunn

Any irony you see in this post? No robust procedures. What- like having a phone with a camera and having access to social media? That is ok and robust enough for you to support?7

To join this group what qualifications do you need? Any background checks? Interview process? You know seeing as there was no process years ago but is now.

playwiththewind1st

Irony is completely lost on him & beyond his comprehension, I am afraid. His tools are hypocrisy, double standards & cant.

T Fearon

Yes highly qualified people never crash economies,balls up legal investigations.

Luring a predator to groom a decoy child and turn up to meet same is not rocket science.

general_lee

Quote from: T Fearon on January 21, 2018, 01:08:06 PM
Yes highly qualified people never crash economies,balls up legal investigations.

Luring a predator to groom a decoy child and turn up to meet same is not rocket science.
Tony, these people are uneducated idiots. They can't even grasp the process involved in securing a conviction. There's an interesting exchange on one of the groups pages where they argue with the PSNI. Cringeworthy stuff.

tonto1888

Tony sees why he wants to see and ignores anything else

seafoid

I would be interested in the areas where these people operate. What sort of profile is attracted to the role?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

T Fearon

I think there is almost unanimous acceptance that these nonces will get off with a slap on the wrist due to a combination of police incompetence,and a perverse justice system that prioritises the rights of the criminal over the victim.

However what these predator hunter groups do is expose and shame paedophiles,and let people know who they are and where they live.That's the valuable service they provide.They effectively ruin these b**tards' lives,fair play to them for doing so,I have no sympathy for any of them.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on January 21, 2018, 03:15:57 PM
I think there is almost unanimous acceptance that these nonces will get off with a slap on the wrist due to a combination of police incompetence,and a perverse justice system that prioritises the rights of the criminal over the victim.

However what these predator hunter groups do is expose and shame paedophiles,and let people know who they are and where they live.That's the valuable service they provide.They effectively ruin these b**tards' lives,fair play to them for doing so,I have no sympathy for any of them.

And what happens next tony? These groups have been told they make it harder for convictions to be obtained. Then the paedo is released back into society. Probably into a new area. What's  the benefit in that

tonto1888

And why happens when they get the wrong person? Or what about their families who suffer too?

T Fearon

Point is when they're exposed there's no where in the North for them to go.These stings are making the local papers.No hiding place,hounded everywhere.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on January 21, 2018, 04:03:58 PM
Point is when they're exposed there's no where in the North for them to go.These stings are making the local papers.No hiding place,hounded everywhere.

How many of them will you remember Tony? If you walked past on tomorrow will you know? You probably met one today and never knew..

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea