Munster Senior and Minor Football Championship 2017

Started by Ball Hopper, April 06, 2017, 09:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tippabu

Evan Comerford after been given a 16 week ban, massive blow for us this year

tippabu

Ball Hopper

Late goal for Kerry flatters them as they win 1-18 to Clare's 1-12.

Donnacha Walsh sent off in first half.

Hardy

CCB have just announced that Páirc Uí Chaoimh will not be ready for the Munster finals.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Hardy on June 12, 2017, 01:07:53 PM
CCB have just announced that Páirc Uí Chaoimh will not be ready for the Munster finals.

Are you kidding?

Ball Hopper

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 12, 2017, 01:24:05 PM
Quote from: Hardy on June 12, 2017, 01:07:53 PM

Are you kidding?

Confirmed true per RTE website anyway.

AZOffaly

Where will the football be now so? Back in Killarney again?

Ball Hopper

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 12, 2017, 02:39:06 PM
Where will the football be now so? Back in Killarney again?

I believe the Kerry County Board have said there will not be a rota game in 2017 previously, meaning only two games in a row for Cork and not three if this year's fixture is in Killarney.

Either Pairc Ui Rinn or Limerick I suppose...Cork County Board choice?  Or will they just say to hell with it and go to Killarney and make a weekend of it?

ballinaman

Fitzgerald Stadium confirmed for Cork Kerry Munster final on Sunday July 2nd at 2pm.

😂

twohands!!!

Quote from: ballinaman on June 12, 2017, 03:38:19 PM
Fitzgerald Stadium confirmed for Cork Kerry Munster final on Sunday July 2nd at 2pm.

😂

I'd say the Munster Council went for Killarney as they knew if they went elsewhere the attendance would have been very poor.

Ball Hopper

Munster Football Final day is July 2 in Killarney.

Minors:  Kerry v Clare at noon.  A repeat of the round 1 fixture which saw Kerry winning 2-16 to 1-6 (at halftime it was 2-10 to 1-0).  Kerry are captained by David Clifford, corner forward from last year's winning team.

Seniors:  Kerry v Cork at 2pm.