China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryin89

Quote from: hardstation on June 06, 2020, 09:07:27 PM
Point of order: have you not only gone 180?

Easier operate a 360 , never any use on a jcb.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Rossfan

Quote from: Smurfy123 on June 06, 2020, 08:54:38 PM
Larry was just a month ago you were saying people aren't taking this serious on the board and that they next championship could be 2024
Why have you changed so drastically?
Now before you say well things have changed in 4 weeks if you had of been looking at it more closely you would have been able to see that was going to happen
Now you have went full 360

Have GONE.

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Rudi

Looks like the Covid is gone into logarithmic growth. Its amazing what happens when a man goes back working again. Idle minds and all that. I said it at the start tis an awful pity the oul interweb didn't go into lockdown.

Smurfy123

Hardstation you did make me laugh with that comment
Rudi you have a magnificent point. People just getting on with things not as much drama now

Captain Obvious

Quote from: larryin89 on June 06, 2020, 09:04:03 PM
Larry was just a month ago you were saying people aren't taking this serious on the board and that they next championship could be 2024
Now before you say well things have changed in 4 weeks if you had of been looking at it more closely you would have been able to see that was going to happen

Absolutely gone 360 and no shame admitting it , my worry was the hospitals been overwhelmed like the images we seen in Italy and thinking how it was explained their health service was Twice as good as ours too .

But now we find ourselves in a very different place and all I'm hearing is "the new normal " . I find it very concerning how all of a sudden there is an acceptance of society been dictated to . Some of the commentary from the likes of houlihan is way beyond his station .

Houlihan is only giving advice doesn't mean you have to follow it. Swingers are hardly following this advice for example.  ;)

larryin89

Quote from: Captain Obvious on June 06, 2020, 09:34:39 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on June 06, 2020, 09:04:03 PM

Absolutely gone 360 and no shame admitting it , my worry was the hospitals been overwhelmed like the images we seen in Italy and thinking how it was explained their health service was Twice as good as ours too .

But now we find ourselves in a very different place and all I'm hearing is "the new normal " . I find it very concerning how all of a sudden there is an acceptance of society been dictated to . Some of the commentary from the likes of houlihan is way beyond his station .

Houlihan is only giving advice doesn't mean you have to follow it. Swingers are hardly following this advice for example.  ;)

I'm a swinger myself and I can reassure you it's very difficult at the moment , fortnightly swinger part in Dublin a fairly well known one has been cancelled since this all began . Frustrating times
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Smurfy123

Great news again 0 deaths and only 6 new cases.
Could it be possible that Ireland as a whole could be shot of this more or less by July?
Obviously work at the airports will halt that
Government need to throw everything into the airports now
Test test test at airports people coming in.

Rossfan

1 death and 25 (I think) new cases in the 26.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Smurfy123

18 new cases 7 de notified
Things are definitely looking to be steady.
This week should tell us a lot as last Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday beaches and parks were packed along with everyone I basically know drinking and bbq.
I'll be keeping a very close eye on new cases this week

quit yo jibbajabba

Good man Smurfy thats a weight off my mind

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Rossfan on June 07, 2020, 04:45:54 PM
1 death and 25 (I think) new cases in the 26.

3 days in a row with cases under 30. It wasn't so long ago that we were hoping to see cases fall below 100 a day.

Total cases this week 249 (102 less cases than last week)
Total deaths this week 34 (18 less deaths than last week)

Hopefully next week is another week where the numbers continue to fall.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Smurfy123 on June 07, 2020, 02:43:22 PM
Could it be possible that Ireland as a whole could be shot of this more or less by July?

In summary no...

Angelo

Why is there such variance in the R number up north compared to down south?

Relatively the no of daily new cases up north seem to be pretty much in line with the southern figures per population but the R number up north seems to be double that down south.

Something not adding up there, are they fudging the actual new cases figure or is it a case of the O6 using a UK wide R figure for the north?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 07, 2020, 05:17:28 PM
Good man Smurfy thats a weight off my mind

LOL - made me laugh anyway!  ;D
i usse an speelchekor