China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 08, 2020, 01:47:20 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 08, 2020, 09:57:13 AM
Slightly off topic but when da f**k are the recycling centres going to take soil?

Say they are waiting on government guidance?
Never mind the soil, I went on Friday with a load of plastic and glass bottles and cardboard. Sorry only taking cardboard! If there is one thing lockdown has generated in most houses it's bottles!

Pull up at most tesco's or Sainsburys, they've bottle banks in the car parks.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on June 08, 2020, 04:35:20 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 08, 2020, 01:47:20 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 08, 2020, 09:57:13 AM
Slightly off topic but when da f**k are the recycling centres going to take soil?

Say they are waiting on government guidance?
Never mind the soil, I went on Friday with a load of plastic and glass bottles and cardboard. Sorry only taking cardboard! If there is one thing lockdown has generated in most houses it's bottles!

Pull up at most tesco's or Sainsburys, they've bottle banks in the car parks.

Is there one for soil  ;!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Smurfy123 on June 08, 2020, 02:30:01 PM
Great news Rois
3 weeks ago Ross and co had everything cancelled for the year
I actually think the north should go one step ahead of the South today and announce that any restaurants with outside facilities could open to serve food and drink up to a certain time from the 22nd of June. No reason that shops can affectively open now and restaurants etc can't. All that would obviously come down to places being able to stick to the 2 metre rule where possible
Madness that schools haven't been back from June 1st at a smaller capacity. Some uproar in England that schools were open last Monday hasn't been a word since. Good news not worth reporting

I'm not surprise there's uproar in England, have you seen the death rate there?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Smurfy123

What's the deaths rates in England got to do with the schools opening last Monday?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Smurfy123 on June 08, 2020, 05:52:53 PM
What's the deaths rates in England got to do with the schools opening last Monday?

I wouldn't be sending my kids to school when there are so many new cases and deaths in England, but you're happy with that?

Cunny Funt

Sadly another 4 further deaths in the ROI but only 9 cases which is lowest number of daily cases since March 11th.

Smurfy123

If very much send my kids to school in with them statistics
What are you afraid off? What is your concern?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Smurfy123 on June 08, 2020, 06:10:40 PM
If very much send my kids to school in with them statistics
What are you afraid off? What is your concern?

Answer me this first, do you think kids pass on the virus?

Square Ball

So, you live in the North and fly to New York via Dublin, so on arrival and return to the North do you have to quarantine? Assuming that the flight actually goes and we have to self isolate.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Smurfy123

Different reports on children spreading it so no I can't answer you. If the scientist can't give us a certain 100% answer to that I can't
Hardstation car crash causes serious illness or even death. Do you stop your kids getting into the car?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quarantine means nothing. People will not abide by it and it can't be policed.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Smurfy123 on June 08, 2020, 06:32:12 PM
Different reports on children spreading it so no I can't answer you. If the scientist can't give us a certain 100% answer to that I can't
Hardstation car crash causes serious illness or even death. Do you stop your kids getting into the car?

So you can't answer it? It's a simple yes they can't get and pass on or they can!

Placing 30 kids in a class and teachers plus staff and others that'll come into contact, applying social distancing to 5 years, good luck with that.

When you get me a proper scientist that says clods don't get the virus and if they do can't pass it on I'll send them back

Smurfy123

So what if we don't get a vaccine and we have 5/6 cases on a daily bases?
And we still can't tell if kids pass it on
Say 2 years down the line 5/6 cases everyday
Take it you keep the kids off??

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Smurfy123 on June 08, 2020, 06:42:21 PM
So what if we don't get a vaccine and we have 5/6 cases on a daily bases?
And we still can't tell if kids pass it on
Say 2 years down the line 5/6 cases everyday
Take it you keep the kids off??

They are going back in September in some form, I didn't mention vaccine, but the cases will be a lot lower come September and more manageable should there be a rise.

armaghniac

People going to NI don't have to quarantine in Dublin and NI doesn't have quarantine, of course, that might stop the virus.

As for enforcement, I suggest they should require a €1000 deposit for non citizens and that they cancel the passport of any citizen who breaches quarantine.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B