HENRY GONE!

Started by ExiledGael, June 22, 2007, 06:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mannix

He is a great man to watch and the premiership will be poorer without him.

stiffler

Wenger would be mad going for Le Sulk.

What he needs is a dependable striker with a proven goal scoring record at the highest stage. Step forward David Healy!  :P
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

stew

If you arse fans think you are going to count next year ye are mad in the head.

The man is an incredible player and no one could withstand his loss, the man who fills his shoes is going to be a let down and the arse havent enough  class to be a factor next year. i predeict sixth in the league next year and no silverware.

The spuds will finish above them imo.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

flairgun

Quote from: stew on June 25, 2007, 12:23:56 AM
i predeict sixth in the league next year and no silverware.

And which two top class teams are going to overtake them in the league?
Tottenham? Bolton? Everton?

I think my money would still be on the gunners finishing ahead of any of that sad shower.

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on June 25, 2007, 12:26:17 AM
Quotethe man who fills his hoes is going to be a let down and the arse have lot to much class
:o :D

One hell of a line there Stew. Good to see the Sir Dimness alive and well/you're back on the beer in 2007.......
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Hank Everlast

he didnt do anything for arsenal last season and i think the likes of martins - owen - ar even anelka wud make arsenal a stronger outfit for next year. so long as they are fit

stew

Quote from: ONeill on June 25, 2007, 07:50:41 AM
Quotethe man who fills his hoes is going to be a let down and the arse have lot to much class

One hell of a line there Stew. Good to see the Sir Dimness alive and well/you're back on the beer in 2007.......

Strangely enough Shaney it was bad light that affected by post, we had a thunderstorm here and the lights went out and that is why I missed a few letters.

Dimness???? I can see why you are not an  English teacher but anyhow posting duly modified.  ;D

spiritof91and94

Quote from: stew on June 25, 2007, 01:40:53 PM

Strangely enough Shaney it was bad light that affected by post, we had a thunderstorm here and the lights went out and that is why I missed a few letters.

Dimness???? I can see why you are not an  English teacher but anyhow posting duly modified.  ;D

Brilliant excuse!!!!

stew

Quote from: spiritof91and94 on June 25, 2007, 01:47:32 PM
Quote from: stew on June 25, 2007, 01:40:53 PM

Brilliant excuse!!!!

I havent had a drink in five months so he was wrong on that score, we did have a storm and the lights did go out. Is that ok 91