Brexit.

Started by T Fearon, November 01, 2015, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcard

The current British government have absolutely no credibility and you wouldn't trust them to go to the shop for you.
Everything is being done to play to a UK electorate base in order to whip up an anti EU/Irish frenzy. Ably assisted by a complicit media in certain sections who are willing to distort words and tell mistruths in order to fit a set agenda. There is no intent, nor has there ever been any, to enter into any serious negotiations. Where it all ends is anybody's guess but the UK is fast descending into a dangerous place with right wingers in suits using the 'Rule Brittania' imperialist mob to further their own agendas. It is the height of irresponsibility. 

seafoid

The Tories are owned by a handful of billionaires who want Brexit so they can destroy the NHS
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

imtommygunn

I think there is a bit more to it than purely the NHS.

Spot on yellowcard.

RadioGAAGAA

i usse an speelchekor

seafoid

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 08, 2019, 02:43:49 PM
I think there is a bit more to it than purely the NHS.

Spot on yellowcard.
They also want to pauperise ye

The election is between this or working the economy for the benefit of the people.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Farrandeelin

Anyone see the vile tweet put out by Leave.eu earlier?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: seafoid on October 08, 2019, 02:39:55 PM
The Tories are owned by a handful of billionaires who want Brexit so they can destroy the NHS

I thought they had already achieved that goal.

moysider

Quote from: yellowcard on October 08, 2019, 02:09:02 PM
The current British government have absolutely no credibility and you wouldn't trust them to go to the shop for you.
Everything is being done to play to a UK electorate base in order to whip up an anti EU/Irish frenzy. Ably assisted by a complicit media in certain sections who are willing to distort words and tell mistruths in order to fit a set agenda. There is no intent, nor has there ever been any, to enter into any serious negotiations. Where it all ends is anybody's guess but the UK is fast descending into a dangerous place with right wingers in suits using the 'Rule Brittania' imperialist mob to further their own agendas. It is the height of irresponsibility.

It is but it is what it is.
Brexiteers will do anything to secure Brexit - apart from ditching the DUPs. They might be handy later after another election and a hung parliament.
Brexiteers don't give a f**k about the border and the trouble it will cause. The fact that there will be trouble is music to the DUP. Peace is their enemy and would eventually become irrelevant and current crisis is good for them. I have been amazed that some posters on here think they are painting themselves into a corner. The more chaotic things get the more they love it.

HiMucker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on October 08, 2019, 05:58:09 PM
Anyone see the vile tweet put out by Leave.eu earlier?
Which one! Jesus nearly everything on that thread is cringe.

imtommygunn

The won two world wars against the "krauts" (might be spelt with an o lol)I suspect.

tyroneman

Is it just me or is the gap between decent people and scumbags in today's society more wide than ever before? There seems to be very little in between.

armaghniac

In the past, scumbags didn't make online videos of their scuminess, but probably behaved just the same.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

imtommygunn

In social media / internet land scumbags seem to have a louder voice as decent peoples opinions isn't controversial enough.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B