London Bridge

Started by Milltown Row2, June 03, 2017, 10:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: BennyCake on June 04, 2017, 12:02:47 AM
Probably a normal London Saturday night. Everything is being whipped up into a story to create fear in people, and then the government can impose any sort of terror laws they wish and people won't even bat an eyelid.
Head on to bed there lad.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hereiam on June 04, 2017, 12:05:11 AM
The brits might reconsider their foreign policy yet

That's it in a nutshell, let more innocents be maimed and killed on both sides of this.... glad that stuff never happened here .... oh wait, two wrongs don't make a right lad
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gold

F me you do far too much squabbling

This is awful and beyond a joke at this stage. When will it end?
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Windmill abu

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 04, 2017, 12:05:03 AM
Quote from: Windmill abu on June 03, 2017, 11:47:54 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 03, 2017, 11:38:34 PM
Quote from: Windmill abu on June 03, 2017, 11:32:57 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 03, 2017, 10:59:42 PM
London Bridge seems to have had an incident

Didn't they write a song about that.

Never heard it. Tell me what it is?

It is called "you need to get out more and lighten up a bit"

I'd lighten up a bit more if you were mowed down though, I could make jokes about that all day

Thanks MR2. I need someone on this board to wish me harm. You are a bully hoping another poster suffers physical harm. I made a joke about your initial post being a play on the song "London Bridge is falling down" and you decide I need to be mowed down. I hope you retract your desire for my physical harm before I report you to the board moderators.
Never underestimate the power of complaining

Rossfan

Quote from: Gold on June 04, 2017, 12:16:05 AM

When the so called "Coalition" stop killing hundreds of Syrians, Yemenis etc every day perhaps?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

BennyCake

Quote from: Rossfan on June 04, 2017, 12:28:20 AM
Quote from: Gold on June 04, 2017, 12:16:05 AM

When the so called "Coalition" stop killing hundreds of Syrians, Yemenis etc every day perhaps?

You don't think these attacks are a backlash for the hundreds of thousands being blown to hell in the Middle East, do you?

Boycey

Katie Hopkins in full flow on twitter. Fcukwit

orangeman

The UK seemed to have got away fairly unscathed for a long period but now are getting it full tilt.

When is it going to end ?.

Not in the foreseeable future.

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: BennyCake on June 04, 2017, 12:02:47 AM
Probably a normal London Saturday night. Everything is being whipped up into a story to create fear in people, and then the government can impose any sort of terror laws they wish and people won't even bat an eyelid.
Far far removed from a normal London Saturday night ,

seafoid

It's awful. Ariane Grande visited some injured kids in hospital yesterday for the sake of positivity and love and now there is more nihilism. It puts the election questions about nukes into perspective. Libya was a catastrophe.  All middle east wars are.

Syferus

FĂșck this absolute shit..

armaghniac

Very very hard to stop this stuff, every kitchen has a knife and every drive a vehicle.

Easy prescriptions about Syria are not the answer either.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Carmen Stateside

Awful images.  Seems that they have one suspect dead who was strapped.

Carmen Stateside

And i have to give it to Nolan. Im no fan but he did a fine job of the coverage on 5 live

JimStynes

Mental, you can't defend against this carryon! I'm surprised it isn't happening more in England considering the size of the Muslim population. There's bound to be a right few radicalised headers amongst them all.

I was going to say can this thread be kept for proper updates and discussion related to the incident and then start another one for all the usual people trying to get one up on each other, it seems it's too late though. IRA is a cert to be mentioned by the end of page 3.

Also, my nephew and his P7 classmates are meant to be flying to London tomorrow for their school trip  :-\