The anti-Tyrone thread...

Started by Over the Bar, May 24, 2015, 09:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

To save all the bitter Armagh posters (and Indiana)  the hassle of creating yet another imaginary Newbie account posing as 'neutrals'  disgusted at Tyrone's shenanigans, they can just post their vitriolic outbursts here....

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.

BennyCake

BennyCake

Personally, I always thought he should have stayed with Maria. She was a wee ride.

ardchieftain

Quote from: Over the Bar on May 24, 2015, 09:38:31 PM
To save all the bitter Armagh posters (and Indiana)  the hassle of creating yet another imaginary Newbie account posing as 'neutrals'  disgusted at Tyrone's shenanigans, they can just post their vitriolic outbursts here....

Catch yourself on lad. You are no Colombo if you think Armagh people are the only ones with an axe to grind with tyrone.

Farrandeelin

Personally I would think it better if the mods stepped in and put an end to all this nonsense.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

The Stallion

Quote from: BennyCake on May 24, 2015, 09:53:12 PM
Personally, I always thought he should have stayed with Maria. She was a wee ride.

Haha

T Fearon

Oisin mc Conville was on BBC Championship programme today,with Philip Jordan.Surprisingly Oisin was still on at the end of the programme

bigpaul

Quote from: Over the Bar on May 24, 2015, 09:38:31 PM
Where does everybody else go?

BennyHarp

I usually find the Armagh lads are genuine enough. These infantile new users popping up with fake outrage are boring.
That was never a square ball!!

BennyCake

Quote from: T Fearon on May 24, 2015, 10:26:46 PM
Oisin mc Conville was on BBC Championship programme today,with Philip Jordan.Surprisingly Oisin was still on at the end of the programme

Nice one, T.

ONeill

I think the roads could be a lot better, especially by the shore.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.