Which County has the best looking weeemen ?

Started by Atticus_Finch, June 25, 2010, 01:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atticus_Finch

I'm in London for a long weekend, trying to talk a few of the boys into taking a trip to the Ruislip to watch the London vs Wexford game. 

This is no easy task as one of the cockney lads is not interested at all but will only go if i can guarantee him that the "Jack and Danny" (Cockney Vernacular I believe) at the game will be of high calibre.

I could make him no such guarantee but i'd imagine that any game in Ruislip would bring a lot of Irish there and that the "Jack and Danny" would not be to bad.

Anyway his request for a guarantee sparked a debate amongst us lads about which county had the best looking weemen.

I wouldn't go to enough games to make a stab at a league table of the country's talent but my top three would look something like:

1. Armagh
2. Galway
3. Mayo

One of the lads, in his unbiased opinion, put Tyrone at the top of the table for calibre of ladies.  I dismissed his assertion out of hand.

Would just like to get anyone's thoughts on what counties has the best Gwen amongst their fanbase ?
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."

ziggysego

I've been told I'm a good looking wee man.
Testing Accessibility

beer baron

I'd definitely have Armagh at the top of my list anyway,they always put the Cavan women to shame as well as the team any time we play.Down women are pretty tasty also from previous encounters.From  going to the odd game in Croker as a neutral i found Kilkenny women are tasy enough too.There's a few rough enough looking counties in my head but wouldn't like to offend anyone!

Celt_Man

An interesting thread which without doubt will get hot and heated debate but there is another interesting aspect to a counties' women..
Which county would have the most "morally loose" women folk?  No doubt that would be more important to some posters than looks..

While, I, on the other hand, would be all about the personality...
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Celt_Man on June 25, 2010, 02:21:57 PM
An interesting thread which without doubt will get hot and heated debate but there is another interesting aspect to a counties' women..
Which county would have the most "morally loose" women folk?  No doubt that would be more important to some posters than looks..

Do you mean hoors ?
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

beer baron

Hoors mightn't be quite righ,'chancey' might be a better term!

DirtyDozen12

Monaghan would always be good for a few sluts / ho's / chancy bits....whatever you wanna call them  ;D
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Dinny Breen

Kildare has the horsey crowd some fine mares there, horses and women...
#newbridgeornowhere

cadhlancian

While, I, on the other hand, would be all about the personality... :P
Fixed that for ya!

The Real Laoislad

If I said Laois I would be lying,so if I'm being honest I would say Kilkenny has some some of the finest looking women in Ireland.
I have yet to see a good looking bird from Offaly.

You'll Never Walk Alone.

T O Hare

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 25, 2010, 02:34:05 PM

Do you mean hoors ?

Tyrone girl(s)  ;D ;D :D :D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

illdecide

Have to say that Tyrone women are rough as a badgers arse and the easiest to get the leg over, infact you have to beat them to get them to stop ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

fitzroyalty

Derry and Tyrone for me. full of sloyts them two counties. Dunno why anyone woudl think armagh women are good, they're all boggin! Monaghan women are jus hornballs

Maguire01

Quote from: Atticus_Finch on June 25, 2010, 01:33:41 PM
I wouldn't go to enough games to make a stab at a league table of the country's talent but my top three would look something like:

1. Armagh
2. Galway
3. Mayo
Not sure where you're getting Armagh from; their faces are the same colour as their jerseys.

laceer

Orange faces with a load of make up plastered round the collar of their Jersey, brown arms, white hands, drinking a bottle of bucky. Boggin'